Table of Contents
Tired of doing prospecting and lead generation manually? Well, you need to bring a change to this old-fashioned strategy of reaching out to people one by one, wasting your precious time. In today’s era, there is a strong need to shift to automation, and for this, there are plenty of tools available like LeadIn, Salesrobot, Lead Fusion, Salesflow, etc.
LinkedIn automation is a process that allows you to connect with potential customers and clients on the world's largest professional network. It can help you expand your reach, connect with more people in your target market, and build relationships that can lead to sales and referrals.
In this blog post, we will discuss LeadIn, an automation tool intended for cold outreach and LinkedIn prospecting. We will also closely examine its pricing and alternatives so that you can decide whether this tool is worth business needs.
What is LeadIn and How does it work?
LeadIn is one of the infamous LinkedIn automation tools that have the ability to send automated messages to your connections and generate quality leads for your business. So you don’t need to send messages by going to the profile of each prospect. Besides this, LeadIn can also be used to outsource your recruitment on LinkedIn.
Using LeadIn, you can create campaigns and autoresponders to send personalized messages to your new connections. You can also use LeadIn to track your progress and see which of your messages are getting the most responses. The analytics of LeadIn can help you to take your business to new heights as you can easily figure out which strategy works the best for you.
This cloud-based automation tool copies human behaviour and it becomes hard to differentiate whether the software is interacting with you or an AI-based robot. Be it a start-up or a well-established business, LeadIn can prove to be magic in boosting sales.
How can LeadIn help you?
LeadIn can help you improve your sales performance, create different opportunities for your business, and close some great deals. The working of LeadIn is like every normal LinkedIn automation tool:
- Firstly, you need to add your required accounts to LeadIn’s platform to start your automation journey, which can be used to create the message and Email campaigns.
- Then you need to define your target audience and understand the market requirement, and run campaigns accordingly. You need to figure out to which customers you need to send an email or message.
- Then the last step is to close deals and convert them into paying customers. You need to convince the customer and develop their interest in your product or service.
What are the features LeadIn offers?
- Inbox Facility
- Email Identification
- Personalization Options
- Integration With Emails
- Image and GIF Customization
LeadIn promises a number of features to make your LinkedIn automation efforts easier. Let’s have a look at some of them.
LeadIn provides a Smart Inbox that you can use to manage all the conversations with your leads in a single place. The interface of LeadIn makes it easier to respond to LinkedIn messages without actually opening LinkedIn. In Inbox, you can also create response templates that can be used to quickly respond to a prospect’s query.
LeadIn also works like an email scraper which means it can be used to discover the email address of the professionals you want to interact with. In addition to this, you can also check the authenticity of the emails, like do they still belong to the business, and ensure that you contact only the original email address.
You can create personalized messages for different types of leads using LeadIn. The software also allows you to insert variables like First Name, Last Name, Company Name, and Job Title in your message so that each message looks unique and personal. As said earlier, this makes the interaction look more human-based.
Integration with Email
LeadIn also offers multi-channel integration with email providers like Outlook, Gmail, and SMTP mail servers. For this, you need to add your email account to LeadIn platforms, and you can send emails to prospects.
Image & GIF Customization
LeadIn also allows you to customize your messages by the use of Images and GIFs so that you can have a more personal interaction with potential leads. You can easily upload images and GIFs to the message campaigns to make them look pleasing.
How to setup Smart Sequences In LeadIn?
LeadIn also provides an option to create sequences of messages that can be automatically sent to your new connections over a period of time. These sequences are known as Smart Sequences. They help you nurture your relationships with leads and prospects and eventually convert them into customers or clients.
Using smart sequences, you can form different strategies to reach out to different groups of people. Some of the strategies may include:
- A B2B sales sequence.
- Engaging website visitors.
- Approaching a peer.
- Reaching out to prospects that sent you connection requests.
- Targeting specific members of a LinkedIn group.
Shortcomings Of LeadIn
- Some procedures in campaigns are complex, and the interface is slightly hard to understand.
- The Pricing of LeadIn is very expensive.
- LeadIn is designed for LinkedIn outreach, so you cannot use it with other social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook.
LeadIn review on Trustpilot
LeadIn has a 4.2-star rating on Trustpilot. Let’s look at what users said:
Positive LeadIn review:
- Good experience and well-functioning platform.
- Able to connect with potential partners easily.
- Great tool for connecting with the target audience.
Negative LeadIn review:
Prospecting method more than limit is not GDPR compliant.
LeadIn review on Capterra and G2
LeadIn has a 3-star rating on Capterra and a 5-star rating on G2
LeadIn has only one review on Capterra and G2 each, so it may not be sufficient or reliable to get an in-depth insight into the user experience.
How Much Does LeadIn Cost?
LeadIn offers a considerable number of plans:
LeadIn Cost For Prospecting:
- Software at €97/month
Turnkey services which is divided into three plans:
- Starter at €260 per month.
- Shifter at €380 per month.
- Pro at €590 per month.
For outsourcing your recruitment:
- Sourcing Boost at €351/month.
- Shifter Pro at €621/month.
Along with this, LeadIn provides a free 14-day trial to test things out.
Top 3 Best LeadIn Alternatives for lead generation.
Here are best LeadIn alternatives for LinkedIn lead generation:
- LinkedIn Fusion
Salesrobot is a very effective solution when it comes to generating leads from LinkedIn and interacting with different LinkedIn users. It is a cloud-based platform that makes it easy to connect with new people and create opportunities. Salesrobot can be used with both basic LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator accounts. It comes with different personalization options, which make the interactions look human-like. Indeed, it's a good option for small businesses, agencies, and professionals to grab some hot deals and level up their sales quickly.
What are the features of Salesrobot?
Following are some top features Salesrobot offers:
- Smart Inbox
- Prospect Insights
- Interactive Dashboard
- Event Campaigns
- Smart Inbox: It becomes very difficult to manage different conversations from several LinkedIn accounts. Like LeadIn, Salesrobot provides a Smart Inbox feature that can help you to manage all your LinkedIn messages in an easy way. You can filter out different messages using a smart inbox based on different criteria.
- Prospect Insights: Salesrobot can be beneficial to get an understanding of your target market, and you can use prospect insights to make a better approach. For example, the prospect insights show which prospects are more likely to respond to your message sequence.
- Interactive dashboard: Using Salesrobot’s multi-functional dashboard, you can view advanced analytics of your campaigns. Along with this, you can look at combined stats for multiple accounts at once without any need to switch tabs again and again. The report of analysis can also be exported.
- Event Campaigns: LinkedIn events are extremely useful to target profiles, and using Salesrobot, you can effortlessly run Event Campaigns. You just need to set up certain sequences, and Salesrobot will keep sending your message sequence to event participants so that you can get a good number of members at your event.
Shortcomings of Salesrobot
Salesrobot does not offer engagement with other platforms like Facebook, Quora, etc. as said earlier, it is designed for Linkedin specially, so you can’t reach out to people from other platforms.
Pricing of Salesrobot
Currently, Salesrobot has only one pricing plan:
- Professional at $99 per month per account.
In addition to this, you get a 20% discount on a yearly subscription.
Salesrobot comes with a 14-day free trial, without any need for a credit card, so you can try the tool in a detailed manner.
LinkedIn fusion is also an automation tool designed for cold outreach. It is a cloud-based tool that can be useful for a salesperson to get some hot leads from LinkedIn. It can be used by the marketing team as well to reach out to people.
Key Features of LinkedIn Fusion
- Graphic Analytics- LinkedIn Fusion is equipped with different graphical illustrations to track your campaign progress on the dashboard. This makes the analytics more understandable and easy to catch.
- Teammates feature- Your team might be reaching out to different persons using different accounts. This feature eliminates the chance of your company reaching out to the same prospect from different accounts. In other words, it avoids duplication.
- Team templates- LinkedIn Fusion is equipped with a lot of templates that can be used to reach out to prospects. You just need to add certain things like Name, Company name, etc., to make these templates ready.
- Integrations- To make the outreach more impactful, LinkedIn Fusion offers CRM integration with a couple of third-party tools like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, etc.
Drawbacks of LinkedIn Fusion
- There are some bugs and glitches in the interface.
- Setting up message sequences is a confusing task.
- The platform is hard to understand for new users.
Pricing of LinkedIn Fusion
LinkedIn Fusion offers three plans for LinkedIn automation:
- Professional @ $65.95/month.
- Grow @ $95.95/month.
- Ultimate @ $135.95/month.
However, there is no free trial available with LinkedIn Fusion.
You can opt for quarterly, semi-annual, or annual billing to get a discount.
Salesflow is a cloud-based sales engagement tool that can help youtube generate thousands of potential customers every month. It is a very effective solution to increase the productivity of your company and shoot up your sales performance.
Features offered by Salesflow
- Follow-up messages- Salesflow’s powerful sequence of automated messages makes it stand out from others. You can customize every follow-up message and send it to different prospects as per their interest or need.
- Team management- The dashboard of Salesflow is equipped with many features, one of them being team management. It provides you with a quick overview of your team’s performance. You can even assign tasks to your teammates and track their performance.
- CSV Importing- CSV importing is very useful for hyper-personalized targeting. Using Salesflow, you can create campaigns by importing a list of prospects. It becomes very easy to manage a large number of prospects and send them personalized messages.
- Group messaging- Salesflow’s group messaging feature allows you to send messages to customers in a group or those attending an event. This makes it very easy to send bulk messages to prospects.
Shortcomings of Salesflow
- Salesflow is a very time-consuming software to start with. You need to understand the interface completely then only this tool can help you.
- The CRM integration provided by Salesflow is not good. It lacks at certain points.
- Sometimes, the blacklisting feature does not work well.
Pricing of Salesflow
Salesflow offers the following pricing plans:
- For business- Pro plan @ $99/month
- For Teams, there are two plans, one for $64/month and another one for $79/month. A managed campaign plan is also available for $499/month.
Summing up LeadIn
Automation is very important if you want to grow your business in a few months. Doing things manually is going to be a very hectic job.
LeadIn can be a good choice for lead generation. Coming to its plus points, it offers outsourcing recruitment plans, but the pricing is expensive. The personalization features of LeadIn are up to the mark; templates and image personalization is offered with it. The dashboard of the tool is also well-maintained by the company.
However, there are insufficient user ratings and reviews, so it may be difficult for new users to trust LeadIn. But if you are willing to take a minor risk, then go for it!
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)