Table of Contents
Do you presently use Mailshake for your sales engagement but are unhappy with it?
Are you in search of Mailshake Alternatives?
No need to fret – we've got your back!
We understand that sorting through the many choices available can be challenging.
But, we've taken on the tough task of testing various sales engagement tools and have cherry-picked the top 5 Mailshake alternatives that are tailor-made for your business needs.
Mailshake has many features for your sales engagement process. We appreciate its email outreach feature, but it certainly needs advanced features to boost the effectiveness of your outreach process.
This blog will help you learn about the top 5 Mailshake alternatives, their features, and why you must choose them for your business!
For a quick analysis, we've compiled a comparison table of the Mailshake alternatives, making it a breeze for you to choosethe perfect tool for your business.
So, what are you waiting for?
Without wasting any time, let’s explore the Mailshake alternatives!
What is Mailshake?
Mailshake is a sales engagement tool that helps sales teams to sell more effectively.
It allows you to send many customized emails to each person and reminds you to call or message them too.
It incorporates many functionalities businesses require to effectively automate and oversee their marketing pipeline into a user-friendly platform; It also integrates well with many softwares.
What are the key features of Mailshake?
Mailshake offers various features around sales engagement platforms like emails, calls, and social media.
Let’s look into the important features of Mailshake:
- Outreach and Prospecting: The prospecting and outreach process is difficult and time-consuming but simplified by Mailshake’s features to personalize your email campaigns and reduce spam content.
- Tracking and Analysis: Mailshake has tracking and measuring tools in its platform to help users review email metrics such as bounces, unsubscribes, and clicks, making it easier to build marketing plans based on S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Lead Visibility and Activity: With the ability to handle leads within the platform on Mailshake and respond to contact requests without leaving the application, you can streamline the sales process and save time.
- Cold calling: Mailshake's VOIP for cold calling tools enables users to access client data, create call notes, and even choose the correct area code to call from, helping to optimize the cold calling process.
- LinkedIn: You can easily contact prospects on social media, particularly LinkedIn, thanks to Mailshake's useful LinkedIn functionality.
- Emails: With Mailshake, you can access all the features required to automate your email marketing automation fully.
- Training: To assist you in utilizing and understanding the platform's features, Mailshake provides complete support and training choices.
- Integrations: Mailshake integrates with popular CRMs like Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zoho, email platforms like Outlook and Gmail, scheduling tools like Calendly and Acuity Scheduling, and chat messaging services like Drift, Crisp, and Slack. It also integrates with video tools like Vidyard and offers a range of triggers through Zapier.
What is pricing of Mailshake?
Mailshake has 2 plans currently:
- Email Outreach - $58/month, This plan can be utilized by individuals, marketers, and founders. It provides 5k prospect finders per month.
- Sales Engagement - $83/month, This plan is best for sales teams. It provides 10k prospect finder per month.
For Agencies, you can contact them directly.
They give a 30-day guarantee deal that provides 100% cashback if unsatisfied with the tool.
Why do you require Mailshake Alternatives?
Mailshake has higher prices than its competitors, making it less affordable for large sales teams.
Additionally, its deliverability rates are lower due to the need for end-to-end research and verification of email addresses.
Mailshake also lacks advanced features such as personalization tools and powerful outreach features.
Mailshake's customer support could better serve customers' needs and queries more effectively than its competitors.
Alternatively, other sales outreach tools like Salesrobot, Apollo, SalesHandy, Yesware, and Klenty offer better onboarding support and 24x7 customer support.
Have a look at the Mailshake review for in-depth information on the tool.
Here are the Top 5 Mailshake Alternatives in 2023!
Salesrobot: Best alternative for multichannel outreach
Salesrobot is an incredible sales engagement tool that enables you with diverse features that greatly improve your LinkedIn outreach and automate email sequences.
It is highly praised by customers, such as lead-generating firms, startups, sales teams, recruiting agencies, and small business owners.
Salesrobot has significantly impacted over 300 clients despite being relatively new.
It has also received exceptional ratings of 4.9 on G2 and 4.8 on AppSumo, demonstrating its dependability and credibility.
The extraordinary features of the tool and its steadfast commitment to delivering outstanding client results account for its success.
What are the key features of Salesrobot?
Email and LinkedIn Automation
LinkedIn outreach is secure and fail-safe messaging, allowing up to 200 messages without the risk of account suspension, and Salesrobot offers email automation for highly customized inbound sales.
We're all aware of the countless marketing and spam messages that flood our inboxes every day and we ignore it. Ain't nobody got time for that! But guess what? Salesrobot enables you to shoot off tailor-made messages that can ramp up your response rates, build relationships, and score more sales meetings.
Smart campaigns let you manage multiple campaigns from one place, and they also let you measure the success of each campaign, so you can save time and energy switchin' from one account to another
Superior Customer Support
Salesrobot offers round-the-clock customer support services for swift issue resolution.
The Teams feature allows lead generation and sales teams to handle many LinkedIn profiles.
What is the cost of Salesrobot?
Salesrobot has one all-inclusive plan for each user:
- Professional Plan at $99 per month.
You can avail 14-day free trial, and if you pay your plan dues annually, you can save 20%.
Why choose Salesrobot over Mailshake?
Unlike Mailshake, Salesrobot offers advanced features such as personalization tools and powerful outreach capabilities.
Salesrobot stands out among Mailshake alternatives and offers better customer support than Mialshake.
Salesrobot outperforms Mailshake, which primarily focuses on email outreach.
Salesrobot has an inexpensive pricing offering premium features for LinkedIn and email outreach. In contrast, Mailshake pricing has a higher tag.
Don't settle for less than the best – try Salesrobot and see the difference for yourself!
Apollo.io is a sales automation tool that helps you to build effective sales campaigns and identify contacts to simplify your sales process.
By utilizing cutting-edge AI and ML technology, Apollo.io can automate sales processes and detect patterns in the sales pipeline.
Apollo.io offers integrations to help you communicate and maintain multiple sales activities.
What does Apollo.io offer?
Apollo offers many features, including a rules engine, email and call management, and sales assignment management.
The task management function expedites the sales process by researching target accounts, and the rules engine enables the establishment of criteria based on triggers, stages, and actions.
With many integrations, Apollo easily allows you to collaborate with other tools.
What is the pricing of Apollo.io?
Apollo.io provides four pricing plans on a per-month, per-account basis.
- Free plan - It has 5 Mobile and 10 Expert credits per month.
- Basic plan - $49/month, provides unlimited email credits with all basic features.
- Professional plan - $99/month, with unlimited email credits, it includes advanced features.
- The organization's $79/month includes unlimited email credits with advanced features.
Why is Apollo.io better than Mailshake?
One of the Mailshake alternatives considering feature improvements and future plans is Apollo.io.
In contrast to Mailshake, Apollo.io provides standard features and functionalities and a unique contact database that seamlessly integrates with your outbound workflow, making it an efficient option for meeting businesses' needs.
Klenty is a sales software that uses AI to handle your sales appointments and demos effectively.
Klently helps you create pleasing emails, increase open and click-through rates, and facilitate follow-ups.
With Klenty, your inbox is can be filled with responses and scheduled appointments, and tasks are completed seamlessly.
As a result, your customers are responsive, engaged, and take appropriate action.
You can also book appointments, thoroughly review demos, and improve your sales pipeline.
What is offered by Klenty?
Klenty provides various features that can assist in generating leads and closing more deals.
These include easy organization of follow-ups, utilizing text mining, sentiment analysis, and natural language processing to maximize business potential.
It helps you send personalized emails that use NLP to target prospects and increase open rates, automating LinkedIn connections with one-click batch requests.
To target prospects based on their email interaction, you can access the Cadence Playbook.
It lets you manage client campaigns using a dashboard that focuses on essential metrics, attending/managing appointments, comparing performance, accessing leads and opportunities, and implementing strategies to increase sales.
Klenty can also be integrated with well-known software programs, including Zapier, Pipedrive, Zoho, Hubspot, Salesforce, and Slack.
What is Klenty's pricing model?
Klenty offers four pricing plans:
- Startup - $50/month/user. It is designed for small teams.
- Growth - $70/month/user. It is designed for growing teams.
- Pro - $100/month/user. It is designed for large teams.
- Enterprise - Contact us. It is designed for mature teams.
Features include email cadences, a Gmail plugin, Mail Merge, API integrations, and more. Klenty gives a 14-day free trial with a money-back promise if you’re unsatisfied.
Why should one choose Klenty instead of Mailshake?
Klenty is a tool for sales automation that can increase the success of sales endeavors. It offers distinctive features that are more valuable than Mailshake.
Mailshake might not give you the best personalization required. While Klenty helps you develop and implement the best strategies for each prospect.
Klently helps create sales outreach funnels with affordable pricing and enhances client interactions. Making it a good Mailshake alternative.
SalesHandy is a sales tool that can help you facilitate your email and sales engagement activities.
You can easily deliver customized email campaigns with the software's effortless integration with Gmail and Microsoft Outlook accounts.
What are the benefits of SalesHandy?
SalesHandy can do email marketing for your business, it provides various templates that can aid you to design, and you can monitor the metrics such as open, click-through, reply, and bounce rates for emails sent through Gmail or Microsoft Outlook.
SalesHandy enables you to create email templates that you can load into Gmail or Microsoft Outlook to save time and track template performance to assess their effectiveness.
SalesHandy also provides email automation capabilities, allowing you to send personalized email campaigns using mail merge to increase email open rates.
SalesHandy can enhance response rates for personalized campaigns by automatically sending follow-up emails.
By leveraging SalesHandy, one can design a personalized email sequence based on various trigger circumstances and configure their SMTP settings to dispatch follow-up emails automatically.
SalesHandy seamlessly integrates with Zapier, allowing you to transmit email statistics to your HubSpot or Salesforce CRM.
What is the pricing of SalesHandy?
There are four payment tiers for SalesHandy at the moment:
- Outreach Basic: This plan costs $27 per month, is billed annually, and includes a limit of 10,000 monthly emails.
- Outreach Pro - $79/month billed annually and lets you send up to 125,000 emails monthly.
- Outreach Scale - $150/month billed annually, the Scale plan allows users to send up to 250,000 emails monthly.
- Custom plan: You can contact SalesHandy for a personalized pricing plan with higher monthly email limits.
A 7-day free trial of SalesHandy is available, and a yearly subscription will save you 20%.
Why is SalesHandy better than Mailshake?
Below are some features of SalesHandy, and reasons for it to be listed among Mailshake alternatives:
- SalesHandy provides advanced email deliverability features such as email bounce guard, email preheader, email verification, Spintax, email health score, and email warm-up.
- These features enhance the likelihood of your emails landing in the primary inbox, which sets it apart from Mailshake.
- SalesHandy is effortless to use and has an intuitive user interface.
- It's better than Mailshake because SalesHandy provides cost-effective plans with good features, providing you to pay only for what you need.
Yesware is software that helps sales teams operate efficient, widespread email automation programs.
The program is an Outlook and Gmail add-on that smoothly integrates with your current inbox.
It keeps track of your email activity and integrates smoothly with the tools you're already using.
What are the key features of Yesware?
Yesware helps you with email automation; it can be easily attached to your Gmail and Outlook accounts, making it easier to manage your emails.
With Yesware, you can track emails, analyze detailed activity feeds, and identify potential leads.
Yesware will also help you with your meetings; it automatically schedules your meetings and send the links to your recipients, as it can integrate well with Gmail and Outlook.
Yesware helps you to track your attachments and improves your relations with clients.
Yesware allows you to create personalized templates based on the most effective ones.
By integrating with Salesforce, Yesware enables the synchronization of daily activities, while its LinkedIn integration facilitates more accessible connections with potential leads.
How is Yesware priced?
Yesware offers a free trial version that comes with essential features.
It has four different plans available for users to choose from:
- Pro plan - $15/month billed annually, designed for individual sales specialists and small businesses,
- The premium plan is $35/month billed annually, which is ideal for the entire sales team.
- Enterprise - At $65/month billed annually, includes premium features with salesforce for sales professionals.
- Custom plan - Contact us, which can be customized according to specific requirements.
Yesware also provides a 23% discount on annual subscriptions.
Why choose Yesware over Mailshake?
Yesware provides good mass emailing campaigns through the Gmail inbox with personalization which sets it ahead of Mailshake.
Yesware offers inexpensive pricing with good email deliverability,which makes it a better option to choose over Maiskhake.
Summary: Which Mailshake Alternatives is the best?
Even though Mailshake may be a well-liked tool, it's essential to know that many other choices exist.
From comprehensive solutions to budget-friendly Mailshake alternatives, there's a tool out there that can meet your unique needs.
But with so many choices, how do you know which one to choose?
It's essential to consider factors like price, customer service, ease of use, and particular features important to your business.
We have summarized all 5 Mailshake Alternatives below:
- Salesrobot, the software that tops the list of Mailshake alternatives, offers an automated sales management tool with LinkedIn and Email automation features.
- Apollo.io is an excellent option for those looking for sales engagement.
- If you want to improve your Email and LinkedIn outreach, Klenty is a suitable option.
- Yesware and SalesHandy are good selections for email automation and tracking and provide independent email tracking capabilities.
So don't limit yourself to just one option.
By exploring these Mailshake alternatives, you can find the platform that best aligns with your business goals and objectives.
We hope this blog was helpful!
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)