Table of Contents
LinkedIn is an invaluable tool for B2B marketers, allowing them to expand their professional network without cost.
Even though it's free, it has various tools, such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Premium, that are essential for generating and nurturing leads.
A B2B marketer's prospecting strategy would be incomplete without these tools.
Alright, folks, let's cut to the chase. With many tools and subscription options, choosing the right one for your business can feel like picking a needle out of a haystack.
But don't worry; we've got your back.
We've compiled all the information you need about LinkedIn tools and their comparisons, so you can finally end the never-ending search for the perfect lead generation tool. Think of it as a treasure map to your business's success.
What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a paid tool offered by LinkedIn that is specifically designed to assist businesses in generating leads. It is a powerful tool that can help professionals in different industries grow their prospect networks and ultimately close deals.
One of the key features of LinkedIn Sales Navigator is its ability to help users identify and connect with potential leads. It does this by providing advanced search filters and the ability to save and organize leads for easy access. This makes it much easier for users to find and connect with the right prospects, which can greatly increase their chances of closing deals.
Additionally, Sales Navigator allows users to save leads and accounts for future reference, making it easy to stay organized and keep track of potential opportunities.
Overall, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a powerful tool that can help professionals and businesses generate leads and grow their prospect networks. With its advanced search capabilities and lead recommendations, it is an essential tool for anyone looking to take their business to the next level.
How expensive is LinkedIn Sales Navigator
The subscription cost for LinkedIn Sales navigator is $79/month for a single user and $139/month for up to five users.
What are the features LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers?
Sales Navigator offers several features; in this guide, some of the guaranteed features to generate leads are highlighted:
- Lead Updates
- Save Leads
- CRM Integration
- Prioritize Your Leads
- Keep track of people and companies
- Sales Navigator Team
Sales Navigator has a slew of features, and giving an update about individual leads is one of them.
This feature provides details about users who recently have switched jobs. It has several filters that narrow down users in search like keywords, geography, company, industry, etc., which helps make it easier to reach out to the targeted audience.
After a filtered search of the ideal audiences, going through the same process to now save your targeted prospects can be painful and time-consuming. This feature of LinkedIn helps save a lot of time and energy.
It allows you to save your search as Leads for your business. It means all your leads are now in one location, and it gives regular updates about them as well, which lets you focus and nurture them by commenting and liking their updates before converting them into customers.
InMail messages are a premium feature of LinkedIn. It allows you to send private messages to any user on the platform with whom you are not connected.
InMails are one of the most compelling features of LinkedIn that is available only to premium and Sales Navigator users. With this, you can not only engage your targeted audience but also get connected to other parties.
Another important Sales Navigator feature is CRM Integration. It makes lead generation easy. It generally brings out the data available in the market like job titles, company names, links to contact profiles, and website addresses, and sends it directly to your CRM system with a single click so that you can accomplish your tasks easily.
Prioritize Your Leads:
LinkedIn will filter out and make recommendations about leads and critical points to target based on the knowledge and details saved in Sales Navigator.
This feature lets you easily stay up-to-date about your saved leads and customers. It also allows you to store relevant information about saved accounts and leads.
Sales Navigator Team:
This feature allows you to engage with prospects and customers using your team's network. It is the most helpful feature as it helps sales and/or marketing teams collaborate to reach their goals. It allows each member of the team to access regular reports to keep track of sales performance, integrate with their own Dynamic/Salesforce account, save up to 5000 prospects, send 30 InMails per month, and most importantly, gives access to TeamLink that makes it easier to reach a large number of audiences by using the connections belonging to the team.
Why should You use LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
Here are some of the reasons, why you can choose LinkedIn sales navigator to generate leads:
- Relevant filter options: Allows you to efficiently engage prospects and save time.
- InMail: An exclusive feature of LinkedIn Sales Navigator that allows you to send personalized messages to prospects.
- Official LinkedIn tool: Ensures a hassle-free experience with no chances of being flagged as spam.
Limitations of LinkedIn Sales Navigator: What You Need to Know?
Here are some limitations of LinkedIn sales navigator:
- High cost, not suitable for beginners
- Not user-friendly, takes time to effectively use the tool
- Time-consuming as many tasks must be done manually
- It is not easy to understand for the new user.
- It is not flexible for the small business or startups.
Streamline Your Sales Processes with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Automation:
One of the biggest disadvantages of LinkedIn Sales Navigator is the tedious task of manually doing everything. It's like watching paint dry, it gets the job done but it's not exactly exciting. This can include having to copy and paste your template every time, editing each one with accuracy, and being specific with your messages for every lead.
But with Salesrobot, you can automate all these hassles. Automated tools can be a game changer for a B2B business, but it is important to keep in mind that not all automated tools are safe. That's why Salesrobot pays utmost attention to the safety of its users. It is a cloud-based platform designed explicitly to automate LinkedIn and runs on autopilot.
Some of the key features of Salesrobot include:
- The ability to send over 200 messages and connection requests daily
- The ability to draft and send highly personalized messages and connection requests quickly
- An interface that is user-friendly, even for beginners in the field of automation tools
- 24/7 customer support in case of any difficulty
- Multi-channel automation
Salesrobot currently comes with a two-tier plan starts at $99/month, which is perfect for all team sizes and includes all the features of a great automation tool. We also provide a 14-day free trial, so you can test out the product and see how it can take your business to the next level. So, make up your mind and sign up for this free trial today.
What Is LinkedIn Premium?
LinkedIn Premium is the upgraded version of your basic LinkedIn account.
As LinkedIn is a free social networking platform, most people focus on its free account and wonder if to upgrade it to a premium membership. But if you are looking for more, upgrading to premium can bring great results for your business.
How expensive is LinkedIn Premium?
LinkedIn offers three different levels of premium accounts as per needs and goals:
- LinkedIn Premium for general users starts at - $24.95/month.
- LinkedIn Premium for recruiters starts at - $49.95/month.
- LinkedIn Premium for job seekers starts at - $19.95/month.
What features do you get in LinkedIn Premium?
Here is the list of features LinkedIn Premium offers:
- Premium Search Results
- Know Who Viewed Your Profile
- Access To LinkedIn Learning
- Job and Salary Insights
InMails: LinkedIn InMails allows you to connect to any user with whom you are not connected on the platform. It also includes relevant professional information about you so that the recipient is confident. It also adds credibility to your account to connect to another user in case you don’t get a response from the former one.
Premium Search Results: A standard search result for a basic LinkedIn profile is 100, but with a premium; each account type includes a minimum of 300 search results which can be very useful for expanding your LinkedIn network.
Know Who Viewed Your Profile: A basic LinkedIn account allows you to see only a few people who have viewed your profile, but a premium account will allow you to see everyone who viewed your profile. This can be useful information as it helps you know who you should be reaching out to or who might be interested in your profile.
Access To LinkedIn Learning: This feature allows you to learn new skills and strengthen your abilities. LinkedIn provides access to over 15,000 expert-led courses. Once you are done with a course, you can add the course completion to your profile, showcasing to companies which skills you maintain.
Job and Salary Insights: This feature proves to be a significant game changer. This comes in two parts - Job Insights and Salary Insights. Job Insights help you compare yourself to other candidates applying for the same job so you can get an idea about your chances for the job. Salary Insights lets you know how much the job will pay you.
Why should you use LinkedIn Premium?
There are many reasons why you should consider using LinkedIn Premium. Here are just a few:
- Personal messaging through InMail: This feature allows you to directly message other LinkedIn users, even if you aren't connected to them. This can be a valuable tool for networking and building relationships in your industry.
- Profile viewing insights: With LinkedIn Premium, you can see who has viewed your profile. This can give you valuable insights into who is interested in your professional background and what kind of connections you might want to make in the future.
- Access to LinkedIn Courses: As a Premium member, you'll have access to a wide range of online courses and tutorials on a variety of professional development topics. This can help you expand your skills and knowledge, and make yourself more valuable to potential employers.
- Job and salary insights: LinkedIn Premium also gives you access to valuable insights on jobs and salaries in your industry. You can see what types of jobs are available, what qualifications are required, and what kind of pay you can expect. This can help you make informed decisions about your career path and what steps you should take to achieve your goals.
Overall, LinkedIn Premium offers many benefits that can help you advance your career and build valuable professional relationships. It is definitely worth considering if you are looking to take your professional life to the next level.
LinkedIn Premium Shortcomings:
LinkedIn Premium has a few shortcomings that you should be aware of before making a decision to upgrade. These include:
- Less features: Compared to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you won't have access to as many features with LinkedIn Premium. For example, you won't be able to send as many InMail messages, and there's no collaboration with teams or Teamlink.
- Less sustainable: If you're working with teams, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a more sustainable option than LinkedIn Premium. It provides you with more tools and resources to help you stay on top of your work and collaborate more effectively with your team.
Overall, it's important to consider these shortcomings before upgrading to LinkedIn Premium. If you're looking for more features and a more sustainable way of working, Sales Navigator may be a better choice for you.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator or LinkedIn Premium: Which one is better?
To help you with the comparison, let me help you with a practical table:
Now that we get an overview of Sales Navigator and LinkedIn premium Let’s compare the two and see which works better:
- Features: LinkedIn Sales Navigator wins here as it provides better and more features related to LinkedIn Premium.
- Purpose: LinkedIn Sales Navigator is built specifically for salespeople and business owners, whereas LinkedIn Premium is for professionals of all types.
- Price: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Costs $79 per month for a single user and $139 per month for up to five users, whereas LinkedIn premium costs $59 per month for a single user and $119.98 per month for up to five users.
- Rating: LinkedIn Sales Navigator- 4.5 stars on G2. LinkedIn Premium- 4 stars on G2
Uncover the truth: read real customer reviews of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Premium:
As per the reviews of LinkedIn Sales Navigator on G2 and Capterra, it’s mentioned by the users that it is beneficial in prospecting leads, but the odd reviews mention it consumes a lot of time.
A screenshot of the review of LinkedIn Sales Navigator on G2:
It has been given a 4.5-star rating on G2.
A screenshot of the LinkedIn Premium review on G2:
It has been rated 4 stars on G2.
Customers have reviewed that it is excellent for learning new skills, many courses are available here, and it can be learned at any convenient time, but the need to link credit cards makes it pretty inconvenient for them.
On Capterra, LinkedIn sales navigator has been rated 4.6
The Final Verdict: Which One To Choose? LinkedIn Sales Navigator or LinkedIn Premium:
When it comes to choosing between LinkedIn premium or LinkedIn sales navigator, it's important to consider your specific needs and goals for using the platform. Both options provide valuable features that can help you generate leads and grow your business.
Here are some things to consider when making your decision:
LinkedIn Sales Navigator:
- If you're looking for lead generation tools, email templates, and contact management, Sales Navigator may be the best choice for you.
- It's designed specifically for sales professionals and provides advanced search and targeting capabilities to help you find and connect with the right prospects.
- If you're looking for more visibility on the platform, such as who viewed your profile, or if you want access to a larger number of leads, LinkedIn Premium may be the right choice.
- It also provides more in-depth analytics and insights to help you better understand your audience and track your progress.
Ultimately, the choice between Sales Navigator and Premium will depend on your business preferences and what you're looking to achieve on LinkedIn. Take the time to consider your goals and the features that are most important to you, and choose the option that will help you achieve them.
However, know that our tool, Salesrobot supports both and can make your work much better and more accessible. It is an AI-inspired automation tool that works on total autopilot. It is specially designed to generate leads and send human-like warm messages to your prospects. It is completely user-friendly, so even if you are a beginner in the field of automation, you can easily use it. And its 24/7 customer support helps with any issue you face.
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)