Table of Contents
Are you tired of using Koncert for your cold outreach and looking for new options? You're in the right place! In this blog, we'll introduce you to the top 5 Koncert alternatives you should consider for your cold outreach strategy in 2023.
Why should you care about these alternatives, you ask? Well, let's take a look at some Koncert reviews and drawbacks:
- Koncert lacks personalization options, limiting your ability to create targeted and engaging outreach campaigns.
- Some users have reported issues with Koncert's customization and technical difficulties.
- Let's not even talk about Koncert's pricing because it is not even present on the website.
Imagine missing out on potential leads and revenue because of these drawbacks. That's not a risk you want to take, is it?
So, we've done the research for you and found the best Koncert alternatives, they are:
In this blog post, we'll dive deep into each alternative. We will highlight their features, benefits, and drawbacks, so you can decide which one suits your needs best.
You can take 5 minutes to read this blog and improve your cold outreach strategy and stay ahead of the competition. Or you can click away, scroll Tiktok for 10 mins and lose all the juicy tidbits about what Koncert alternatives might work for you. Your call.
Hold up, though; let's recap something. What even is Koncert?
What is Koncert, and what does it do?
Koncert (previously ConnectLeader) is a sales automation platform. It makes cold outreach more efficient for enterprises. It enables sales teams to
- contact potential clients,
- automate prospecting, and
- keep track of their sales pipeline.
Let's find out what users don’t like and why you need to look at Koncert alternatives.
Top 5 reasons why Koncert isn’t the best choice!
The following are the limitations of using Koncert:
- They have limited integrations and difficulty syncing with some CRM platforms. And it requires manual data input, which is time-consuming and error-prone.
- Users report technical issues such as connection problems and list uploads. Technical difficulties can frustrate sales teams when you need a smooth sales process to close deals.
- The high volume of calls can overwhelm users who need to manage multiple leads. Difficulty setting up and customizing campaigns can be a barrier to entry for new or less experienced users.
- Koncert's reporting feature lacks enough detail to track progress effectively. Without accurate and detailed reporting, sales teams may miss valuable insights.
- Users might not be able to use an application without enough training and support. It leads to missed opportunities and lost revenue.
- The pricing plans are not available on its website. You have to contact them for a plan and a quote. What a pain, right?
So, it is not a suitable option for your business because of:
- Lack of transparency in the pricing,
- Inconvenient and can be time consuming,
- Difficulty in planning the budget,
- Lack of trust.
How will we compare Koncert alternatives?
Does it run smoothly?
We will evaluate the UI and interface’s performance as a whole. Cause we don’t want technical glitches stopping our outreach campaigns now, do we?
How good are their Integrations?
We will check if the integrations are working well with the software or just lagging it. And also check if the data transfer is legit or not.
Are the customization features up to the mark?
We will evaluate the sequencing, customization and personalization options available. As these are the relationship-building features that generate you prospects and eventually customers.
What is the quality of analytics they provide?
We will find out whether the tool’s reporting and analytics features actually give useful insights. As they are necessary for optimizing your sales strategies.
Does the tool offer good Customer Support?
We will also keep an eye out for the best user experience for you. Finding the best support and training material to get your outreach process running smoothly.
And now, we are starting off with the first of the Koncert alternatives, Salesrobot.
If you're in hurry, here's a quick sneak peek about 5 Koncert alternatives:
Koncert Alternatives #1 Salesrobot: For better LinkedIn campaigns
Salesrobot is a sales solution that allows firms to automate their outreach via LinkedIn and email. It offers a safe prospecting tool that bypasses LinkedIn's daily limits, making it possible to connect with more people.
You must be wondering what really makes Salesrobot a worthy alternative to Koncert. Well, here’s how.
How Does Salesrobot Outperform Koncert?
The pros of using Salesrobot are:
- Integration through Zapier: Salesrobot offers many integrations with the help of Zapier. It helps in a smoother data exchange and effective outreach.
- Salesrobot offers better analytics than Koncert. The reporting features help in optimizing your sales game accordingly. And luckily, team management and campaign analytics are available.
- With recent developments in the user interface, people have been gliding smoothly with their prospecting. Users appreciate the new easy to understand and navigate interface.
- With a support staff available to assist you and online demonstrations to walk you through every step, Salesrobot is incredibly simple to set up.
- The multichannel and multi-touch campaigns are customizable. You can edit your sequences however needed to make your brand stand out.
But wait, there's more. Let's find out the benefits of utilizing Salesrobot.
Salesrobot features that streamline your sales workflow
- Salesrobot is also one of the safest prospecting tools, as it has a smart configuration.
- You can hyper-personalize by customizing pre-made templates or making your own.
- You can also automate features like liking their posts and wishing them birthdays to bring a more human touch to the relationships.
- Salesrobot also provides the distinctive feature of enhancing personal emails through its database.
- Salesrobot has sustained helpful and informative customer service from its beginning. It offers support 24x7, unlike many platforms that only help on weekdays.
Let's read about the downsides of using the tool.
What are the cons of using Salesrobot?
- Salesrobot offers both email and LinkedIn outreach solutions but it focuses mainly on LinkedIn prospecting. LinkedIn prospecting is more effective than cold emails as there is a high chance they’ll go unnoticed in your lead’s inbox.
- Salesrobot provides a single plan to everyone. Although it has all the advanced features in one subscription, organizations on a limited budget could find it more pricey. But the transparency here in salesrobot definitely makes it a better option.
Want to know why Salesrobot is the go-to tool for businesses and marketing agencies? Let us tell you why.
Salesrobot has a free trial of 14 days without a credit card and offers all of its features - no need to worry about limitations or hidden fees.
But if you want to unlock even more features, the Professional plan is available for $99 per month and comes with the following benefits:
With this tool, you can get free emails and phone numbers of prospects, which is quite useful.
Importing from CSV, Sales Nav Search, Normal Search, Groups, Post Comments, Hashtag Search, and Events is allowed. The tool offers a Smart Inbox and auto follow-ups feature for streamlining communication with prospects.
It offers a dashboard with insights about actions, locations, and prospects. The tool offers group and event messaging features. It also allows you to invite unlimited team members and provides access controls.
You can delete pending invites and automated reports to any number of emails. Lastly, you can use a single Sales Nav account across multiple LinkedIn accounts.
Let’s jump right into the second of the Koncert alternatives, VanillaSoft.
Koncert Alternatives #2 VanillaSoft
VanillaSoft is a cloud-based sales engagement platform. It assists companies in managing customer communications and their sales pipeline.
Let's move on to the advantages of using VanillaSoft.
How to achieve better results with VanillaSoft than Koncert?
- Customization: Create, categorize, and track leads in a personalized way that suits your business needs.
- Easy to use: Navigate VanillaSoft's user-friendly platform.
- Good customer support: Get quick and responsive help from VanillaSoft's customer support team.
- Efficient call management: You can handle many calls with the auto-dialer and transfer queue features.
- Time-saving: Route and focus on potential customers, and switch between campaigns with one click. It makes it a useful platform for managing numerous campaigns at once.
Let's jump onto the rest of the features of the tool.
VanillaSoft's top features:
The following are the pros of using VanillaSoft:
- Lead Routing: Queue-based lead routing software to help you connect with potential customers.
- Auto Dialing: Automate the calling process and increase the number of calls made daily.
- Call Recording: This allows you to provide valuable feedback to your reps. And also improve their performance with actionable insights from recorded calls.
- Logical-Branch Scripting: Create personalized and dynamic messaging. So that it resonates with your audience at each sales cycle stage.
- Appointment Setting: It helps you set a good number of appointments.
Let's get down to the not-so-good stuff about VanillaSoft.
What are the drawbacks of using VanillaSoft?
The cons of VanillaSoft are:
- Users have faced many issues with the dialing feature.
- Routed contacts repeatedly: Users encounter duplicate contacts many times, making it hard to see new people.
- The software occasionally becomes unresponsive and lags, leading to a white screen. It can be frustrating for users who need to work efficiently.
- Limited lookup feature: Users cannot find specific information as it doesn't have targeted searches.
- Technical issues and support: The software runs very slow, and sometimes freezes or brings users to the wrong contact. It can be frustrating, especially for urgent issues that need immediate attention.
Moving on to the pricing section of VanillaSoft.
VanillaSoft prices at $99 per month, and then the other plans need to be discussed with their team. A hassle? Yes. And it gives your customized pricing.
Let’s find out about the third of the Koncert alternatives, SalesBlink.
Koncert Alternatives #3 SalesBlink
SalesBlink is a cloud-based sales automation tool that helps businesses to find and reach out to potential customers through various channels like email and social media.
How is SalesBlink better than Koncert?
The pros of using SalesBlink are:
- To monitor progress, SalesBlink includes powerful analytics and reporting options. And it gives a comprehensive overview of its sales pipeline.
- CRM Integrations: Users may manage all of their prospecting operations in one location with the tool.
- Sales Automation: Customization is also available for users to automate many workflows at once. It makes setting up and running successful email and LinkedIn campaigns easy.
- Email verification: SalesBlink provides an email verification system that is trustworthy and has a high dependability rating.
There are other features too that are worth mentioning.
How does SalesBlink help you in sales prospecting?
The good features of SalesBlink are:
- Visual Campaign Builder: Offers intuitive campaign creation tools.
- Calendar Integration lets you schedule appointments.
- Lead Generation: Provides an excellent B2B database for extracting leads quickly and accurately.
- Features to collaborate with your team better.
- Automates your follow-ups with ChatGPT.
Find out the features of SalesBlink that don’t work so well in the next part.
What are the disadvantages of using SalesBlink?
The cons of using SalesBlink are:
- Limited and inaccurate data: SalesBlink has less data than competitors, so it is difficult to generate quality leads.
- Email finder and validation: Users have to do email finding and validation separately, which can be time-consuming.
- Filtering capabilities: Users cannot filter search results based on titles, so it is difficult to find contacts.
- Email prospecting: Users have reported that search results are not always accurate, which can lead to wasted time and effort.
- Learning curve and UI/UX: The interface can be overwhelming for new users, with some tasks requiring multiple clicks or steps.
Let's move right on to the pricing of SalesBlink.
SalesBlink offers three different pricing packages under Sales Outreach. Here are the details of each plan and what they offer:
- Basic Plan: For just $39 a month per user, you can connect to any email provider. You can enjoy features such as sequences with follow-ups, custom domain tracking, email personalization, and A/B test emails.
- Professional Plan: For $59 a month per user, you'll get everything included in the Basic plan and more!
This plan includes unique features like the chatbot-powered email writer for outreach sequences. Also, a warm-up for one email sender, meeting scheduler, team reports, outreach tasks, and premium support.
- Enterprise Plan: With the Enterprise plan, you can get a quote for discounted bulk pricing, and automate multiple channels.
You can have unlimited team members, training sessions and a dedicated account manager. Plus, SalesBlink offers SLA with up to a 99.99% uptime guarantee and single sign-on (SSO).
SalesBlink offers affordable pricing for all their plans, and the Basic and Professional plans come with a 14-day trial period for just $1. The basic plan is too limited.
However, the Enterprise plan is only available by quote, which may provide a challenge for startups or people operating on a limited budget.
SalesBlink offers two main plans under the Prospecting category. Here's what you need to know about the Prospecting plans:
- Prospecting Pro: This plan is at $49 per month. It includes 5,000 verified business emails and the ability to verify an additional 10,000 emails. Also, unlimited access to B2B company databases with all filters.
You can try it for just $1.
But, if you're a smaller business or just starting, the price may still seem steep for the number of emails you can verify. There are other, more affordable options out there for email verification.
- Enterprise: If you need more features or want to verify more emails, SalesBlink's Enterprise plan may better fit you.
The plan includes pay-per-verified business emails and unlimited access to B2B company databases. And also adding team members, dedicated account management, SLA , and Single Sign On (SSO).
But, the price is only available by quote, which can be a barrier for smaller businesses or those on a tight budget. The plan may be too advanced for smaller businesses or those just starting.
If you're considering the SalesBlink Email WarmUp plan, let me tell you a few things you should know before you hit that "buy" button. Here's what you get for your $19 a month per sender:
You can connect any email provider and warm up email accounts and domains. Other features include:
- Pre-made email templates.
- Detailed deliverability reports.
- Identifying active inboxes and unique replies.
- The ability to move emails marked as spam to the inbox.
Also, it's pricey! $19 per month per sender may seem small, but if you have multiple senders, it can add up quickly.
Let's move on to the second of the last Koncert alternatives, Mailshake.
Koncert Alternatives #4 Mailshake
Mailshake, a sales engagement platform, simplifies your outreach workflow. You may acquire visibility into your lead activity and automate email outreach. It also helps you track lead status and power through cold calls.
So, how does it work better than Koncert? One might ask, read on to find out.
How does Mailshake achieve better results than Koncert?
The pros of using Mailshake are:
- Personalization: Personalize text and links for each recipient with a mail merge
- Customizable sequences: You can pause sequences when a prospect:
- replies, unsubscribes, or bounces to maximize the deliverability.
- Campaign Flexibility: You can create different campaigns and export contacts for other programs.
- Integrations: Automatically push lead data to your CRM with native and third-party integrations.
- You can also make cheap international calls and VOIP calls to the US and Canada. to power through cold calls.
There are other cool features of Mailshake as well.
What are the Key Features of Mailshake?
The following are the excellent features of Mailshake:
- Bulk emails for cold emailing or sending emails to many people.
- Users can preview their campaigns before sending them out.
- The tool sends out emails at predetermined times and tracks campaign performance.
- A/B test emails.
- Mailshake provides instant answers to user questions through its customer support system.
Let's get down to the downsides of using the tool.
What are the downsides of using Mailshake?
The cons of using Mailshake are:
- There is no option to add attachments or images to campaigns. And the lower-priced tier with limited sending, so difficult for small businesses to afford.
- Creating a new campaign requires adding a prospect list before the sequence and draft. Also, the system is a bit bulky and may require some assistance for new users
- Users have reported integration issues with Salesforce; the data may not transfer correctly.
- Email Editor is not intuitive. Creating templates and email sequences can be difficult and time-consuming.
- No option to pause or stop a campaign once started, and you have to delete each prospect manually.
In the next part, we'll learn about the Mailshake pricing plans.
Let us tell you about the two Mailshake plans, but don't get too excited! Here's what I found out about their Engagement plans:
- Email Outreach: It costs $58 per user each month, invoiced annually.You'll get features like warm-up email service, AI writing, and automated email sequences. And also a 5k list-cleaning credits monthly, and A/B testing.
But you'll only be able to send emails to 5k recipients per campaign, and if you need to clean more emails, you'll have to pay extra.
- Sales Engagement: For $83 per user per month, billed annually, this plan is the best for sales teams.
It includes Email Outreach, power dialer, LinkedIn automation, and 10k list-cleaning credits monthly.
But you'll have to pay extra for the phone dialer if you're outside North America. Also, this plan doesn't come cheap, so it's not for the faint of heart.
Overall, Mailshake might not offer the best value for your money. The limited number of recipients and high price tags are a bummer. So, I'd suggest looking for other options that offer more value for your money.
Do you intend to use Mailshake for your company's or your marketing agency? Hold your horses because I have some information that might make you think twice.
Let's take a look at the Data Finder plans and what you get for your money:
- Free Plan: You only get 50 credits for the free trial, which is not enough to test the service. Search criteria include job title, employer, sector, and location. Identify people, find their names, emails, and more.
- Mailshake's Starter Plan, priced at $49/month, billed annually, offers 1,000 credits/month, searching by different criteria.
Also get contact information of prospects including their email addresses, and direct push to campaigns using Engagement Products. This plan is good for growing teams.
- Pro Plan: $99 monthly is getting pricey, especially for smaller businesses or marketing agencies. With 2,500 credits/month, search by the same criteria as before.
Also find names, email addresses, and can push directly to campaigns with Mailshake's Engagement Products. It is good for established teams.
- Enterprise Plan: $249 a month is not pocket change. You won't need 12,500 credits a month unless you have a massive team.
12,500 credits/month, and you can search for certain criteria. Also, you can push directly to campaigns with Mailshake's Engagement Products.
Now that we're done with the pricing of Mailshake. It is time to jump to the last of the Koncert alternatives, Lemlist.
Koncert Alternatives # 5 Lemlist
Lemlist is a sales automation platform. It allows businesses and sales teams to send personalized and automated emails to their prospects at scale.
So, what makes Lemlist a better alternative for Koncert? Let's find out.
How does Lemlist work better for your sales team than Koncert?
The pros of using Lemlist are:
- Customization: You can add media add-ins, movies, and photographs to your emails to make them more unique.
- Integrations: You can streamline workflow by integrations with existing sales and marketing tools.
- Real-time Reporting: It provides you with up-to-date information on campaign progress.
- And the ability to track opens, clicks, and replies and adjust campaigns accordingly for better results.
- Multichannel Outreach: You can reach prospects via email and LinkedIn, ensuring maximum outreach.
Moving on to the rest of the features of Lemlist.
What are the highlight features of Lemlist?
The following are the benefits of using Lemlist:
- Lemlist helps you send automated follow-up emails to those who haven't responded to your initial outreach.
- You can use it to conduct A/B tests on various email marketing variables.
- Lemwarm helps in email deliverability, but it comes with a cost.
- Lemlist also offers a Chrome extension.
On to the dark side of the tool we go.
What are the difficulties users face while using Lemlist?
The cons of using Lemlist are:
- Reporting dashboards are cluttered and not easy to understand at a glance.
- Making changes to a campaign once it's started can be challenging.
- Limited personalization makes emails feel robotic and less likely to engage recipients. The customization is there. But, it costs higher.
- No Built-In Email Validator.
- Bugs and Billing Issues.
Let's break down the pricing plans for Lemlist.
Lemlist provides a variety of email outreach and sales interaction tool bundles. Here are the details of each package:
- Email Outreach: The basic Lemlist package costs $50 per monthly seat.
Personalization at scale is possible, and you can automate follow-ups. Also, you can invite teams and integrate with CRMs.
With the essential plan, you can save $29 per month.
- Sales Engagement: This package costs $83 per seat per month. You get everything included in the email outreach package and even more ways to bother your prospects.
Automate LinkedIn outreach, use video prospecting and get a LinkedIn Chrome extension. Custom landing pages, native cold call integrations, and native enrichment integration are also included.
I mean, who wouldn't want all that for the low, low price of $83 per seat per month? Oh, and remember that taxes may apply, so you can save even more money!
- Outbound Agency: Finally, for managing campaigns for all your clients from one convenient spot, you can contact Lemlist.
Now that we have covered the pricing of the last of the alternatives to Koncert, let's take a step back.
The next section is a table for a quick comparison of all the six tools we have discussed.
Comparison between Koncert, Salesrobot, VanillaSoft, SalesBlink, Mailshake, and Lemlist
Conclusion on the Koncert (ConnectLeader) Alternatives
Finally, we are nearing the end. Good work, you! Those Tiktoks remain unwatched but now you know what Koncert alternatives might be a good fit for you.
You're looking to revamp your cold outreach strategy, and there are some great Koncert alternatives to explore.
The platforms offer unique features and benefits to help you reach your target audience more effectively. While each tool has its strengths and weaknesses, the bottom line is that they all provide a great alternative to Koncert.
It's important to remember that Koncert has limited integrations and analytics. The users also faced technical issues in customizing campaigns. So, whether you're looking for more automation, better personalization, or a more affordable option, a tool can meet your needs.
Sure! Here are some summaries of each tool mentioned in the blog:
Salesrobot: This tool offers a variety of features. It includes automated LinkedIn and email campaigns, multi-touch lead generation, and good reporting.
Its safe configuration and hyper-personalization create compelling messages to increase response rates. Yet, it might be a tad bit expensive for start-up businesses.
VanillaSoft: This sales engagement platform provides multichannel outreach capabilities. It offers lead scoring, appointment setting, and reporting features. But, some users have mentioned that it can be challenging to navigate and lag.
SalesBlink: This tool offers email outreach, LinkedIn automation, and website visitor tracking. It offers a variety of pricing plans to choose from. But, some users have noted inaccurate data, and the UI is complex.
Mailshake: This sales engagement software offers automated email outreach and follow-up. Also features for creating landing pages and tracking website visitor behavior. But, some users have reported issues with email editing and campaigns.
Lemlist: This program offers mass tailored cold email outreach programs. And with automated follow-ups and integrations with popular CRMs. Yet, some users have mentioned issues with bugs and billing with limited personalization.
While switching to a new tool is always tricky, it's important to remember that change is a necessary part of growth. These alternatives can help streamline your outreach efforts, save time, and drive more sales.
So why wait? Give one of these tools a try and see how it can help you take your cold outreach strategy to the next level in 2023!
<Oh and Salesrobot has a totally free trial assisted by our amazing customer support team if you want to give us a go (We don’t even ask you for your credit card)
Go ahead and sign up if you like (or don’t lol. I’m done for the day. Off to mindlessly scroll through Tiktok 😁 )>
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)