Table of Contents
We recently tried out TexAu as a growth automation platform, and we must say, we were thoroughly impressed.
As the world keeps changing rapidly, staying up-to-date with the latest tools and technology can be challenging, but TexAu made it easy with its ability to extract and filter data.
What we appreciated most about TexAu were its flexibility and affordability. The plans offered are very reasonable, and there are no contracts, so we had the option to switch up my service whenever I wanted.
TexAu, like many other automation tools, asserts that it is the definitive answer to any difficulty or issue related to sales outreach that its potential users may encounter.
We also looked into other options, but we found that finding an alternative to TexAu would have taken a lot more time and energy on your part.
After thoroughly researching and trying out the 5 best TexAu alternatives, we can confidently say that this platform is worth considering for anyone looking to scale their business.
But we suggest you go through the entire comparison and alternatives and then decide which is best suited for your business.
If you're pressed for time, We highly recommend checking out the quick in-depth comparison table of the 5 best TexAu alternatives.
This will help you make an informed decision and find the best product for your LinkedIn outreach campaign.
Let's begin to read and learn more about what TexAu accomplishes and whether it can cause a network explosion.
Is TexAu a one-stop shop for LinkedIn outreach and social media management? Or are there more advantageous alternatives?
Let’s find out!
What is TexAu used for?
TexAu is a tool for automating social media tasks that can assist you with sending messages, growing your network, and managing your connections.
The good thing about TexAu is that it uses a variety of channels to give you high-quality leads, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and many others.
With the help of this tool, you can launch campaigns and get comprehensive data from LinkedIn or any social platform.
Now, Let’s see how this works!
TexAu also needs instructions to conduct LinkedIn campaigns that gather information from your LinkedIn followers, send them personalized messages, and follow up with them afterward.
Additionally, you can determine who is seeing your LinkedIn profile, send Inmails and gather data from hundreds of businesses for lead generation.
It can also thoroughly pull data from other platforms, such as Twitter or Google.
We have discussed TexAu features below!
What are the features of TexAu?
- Data Extraction: TexAu can extract data from websites and social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn, it also removes essential information related to a LinkedIn profile or from the comments of a post.
- Sending InMails: TexAu can send Inmails to people on LinkedIn with a maximum of 200 Inmails a day using the sales navigator.
- LinkedIn Connection Remover: TexAu allows you to remove your LinkedIn connections in bulk and add relevant links.
- Auto-endorsement of LinkedIn profiles: TexAu automatically endorses profiles on LinkedIn, and later you can send them messages after a few days of good engagement.
Let’s head to know the pricing!
What is the pricing of TexAu?
TexAu offers three pricing plans currently that come with a free 2-week trial:
- Cloud Starter - $29/month.
- Cloud growth - $79/month.
- Cloud agency - $199/month.
If you choose a yearly subscription, you will get 2 months free to pay for 10 months.
What users talk about TexAu?
TexAu Review: What customer says about TexAu?
TexAu has a proper 4.3-star rating on G2, a 4.5-star rating on AppSumo, and a 4.2 star on Capterra. Let's now examine how users judged after utilizing this software.
TexAu review on G2
TexAu review on AppSumo:
TexAu review on Capterra
Read our blog to learn more about the TexAu Reviews in detail.
Let’s dive into our core topic!
Top 5 Alternatives to TexAu:
Before we get started, I should mention that even though Sales Robot is our automation tool, we have rated it honestly and without any questionable practices. To help you find the best software, even when it's not us, we were fair in our ratings of Sales Robot as we were with all the other programs on our list. Since we value our clients' success as much as ours, we would never consider making a promise we couldn't keep.
SalesRobot is claimed to be "The Best LinkedIn Automation Platform on the Market."
It is used as an ideal LinkedIn outreach tool for many users, including lead generation companies, start-ups, sales teams, recruiting agencies, and individual small company owners, due to its abundance of choices for automating various tasks.
Despite being relatively new to the market, Sales Robot has already established a strong position among its rivals by quickly working with over 300 clients and receiving an excellent rating of 4.9 on G2 and 4.8 on AppSumo.
Advantages Of Using Salesrobot:
Even though Salesrobot has many functions to offer its consumers, the following are some of the important features:
- Using foolproof methods to get around LinkedIn's message limits, you can send more than 200 messages and connection requests daily.
- Salesrobot distributes bulk messages to group members and event participants using email and InMail.
- Salesrobot allows you to accomplish it securely and legally to get past LinkedIn's 100 weekly limits without getting banned.
Every LinkedIn action may be customized in many ways with Salesrobot, especially regarding messages and requests.
- Sales Robot sets itself apart from other automation tools with its AI, which goes beyond automation by softening even the most resistant prospects through warm, human-like engagement.
- By utilizing Salesrobot, you'll convey to your contacts that you've carefully reviewed each of their profiles and paid attention to every element.
- You may always create various LinkedIn connection messages in that situation, and Sales Robot will automatically select the one that makes the most sense.
You can personalize your message, showing an average approval rate, as you can see on the right.
- Salesrobot prioritizes user security because its automation resembles human action.
- It generates random activity, avoids holidays and weekends, delays actions, and pays attention to LinkedIn constraints.
- You can also schedule and gradually increase your activity to avoid setting off any LinkedIn algorithm red lights.
- Furthermore, it is entirely cloud-based and virtually invisible to LinkedIn.
- You can create intelligent campaign and message sequences from the start or use one of the ready-made templates that can be fully customized to match any objective.
- You won't have to worry about making awkward mistakes like sending a follow-up message after the lead has already responded to your initial message.
Best User Experience:
- Even if you are a complete newbie to LinkedIn automation, you will quickly become accustomed to the tool's clear, straightforward, and intuitive layout.
- The staff at Sales Robot is fully aware of the importance of simplicity in automation software.
Excellent Customer Support:
- Outstanding customer support services are available to users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are sure to respond to any questions and resolve any problems in a matter of minutes.
- This feature is handy for lead gen agencies and sales teams, which is one of the primary reasons most use Sales Robot as their go-to solution.
- It works well for teams and enables the management of many LinkedIn profiles.
Various Integration Options:
- All the most popular tools, like Zapier, HubSpot, Salesforce, Hyperise, etc., are effortlessly integrated with Sales Robot.
- As a result, you can quickly and easily export all the pertinent data to the database or CRM of your choosing.
At the time being, Salesrobot has a couple of pricing plans:
- Advanced at $99 per month per account.
- Professional at $179 per month per account.
An additional 20% off your membership fee will immediately be credited to your card if you pay annually.
Why is SalesRobot a better alternative than TexAu?
Salesrobot and TexAu provide several great features and functionality for LinkedIn marketing, Salesrobot outperforms TexAu in many critical areas.
First and foremost, Salesrobot provides a variety of ways to get over LinkedIn's constraints, including messaging group members and event participants in addition to email and InMail.
Additionally, such techniques are entirely legal and won't put you in jeopardy of punishment.
The best thing, though?
Compared to the 100 messages and requests each week you receive on LinkedIn, you can send up to 200 messages and requests per day. There is no need for a human because the AI completes tasks faster than a human.
Salesrobot also never forgets about the security of its users, which is why it is entirely cloud-based and takes care to mimic normal human behavior perfectly, you will consistently receive more leads while avoiding any LinkedIn fines.
Salesrobot is also a lot easier to utilize than TexAu. To get the most out of it, you don't need to be an expert in LinkedIn outreach because of its user-friendly layout.
Let's say you encounter a problem or inquiry regarding the software. In that scenario, Salesrobot's customer support team is available to you around-the-clock and will work to find a quick solution to any issues you may have.
The only way TexAu is better is as it works on other social media platforms, whereas SalesRobot focuses entirely on LinkedIn.
SocialBee is a comprehensive social media management tool that helps you efficiently run campaigns on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
With SocialBee, you can manage multiple social media accounts, schedule posts, and keep track of your campaigns.
Features of SocialBee :
- You can easily schedule posts and categorize them for easy tracking and organization.
- SocialBee supports engagement on various platforms, allowing you to manage likes and comments.
- It can set up different workspaces for managing multiple brands.
- You can track your campaigns by creating custom URLs and recording interactions with those links.
However, it is essential to note that while SocialBee is a versatile tool, it may not be the best option for LinkedIn outreach. The software is designed primarily to manage multiple social media platforms and may not generate as many leads as other options.
- Bootstraps @ $19/month
- Accelerate @ $39/month
- Pro @ $79/month
- Pro25 @ $79/month
- Pro50 @ $149/month
- Pro100 @ $279/month
- Pro150 @ $379/month
In addition, you get a free 14-day trial to get the experience with this tool and a discount with a yearly subscription.
Why choose Socialbee over TexAu?
- The features are almost similar for both, but pricing is inexpensive in SocialBee over TexAu.
- So, if you’re looking for a budget plan, you can choose SocialBee.
Phantombuster is an automation tool for various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Craigslist, Medium, and more.
Enables automation of almost any web action performed manually, such as following profiles, liking posts, sending messages, etc.
- Provides options for automating campaigns on different social media platforms, including LinkedIn.
- Data scraping capabilities.
- Cloud-based, allowing users to schedule workflows, set triggers, and access the software 24/7.
- It provides an uncluttered view of saved data and allows for export to other systems.
- Trial: a 14-day free trial with 5 slots and 2 hours per day.
- Starter: $59/month with 5 slots and 20 hours per month.
- Pro: $139/month with 15 slots and 80 hours per month.
- Team: $399/month with 50 slots and 300 hours per month.
Additionally 20% discount with an annual subscription.
Why choose Phantombuster over TexAu?
- Not primarily focused on LinkedIn.
- Limited to 100 LinkedIn connection invites per week.
- A limited number of Phantom slots and working hours.
- Safety concerns due to access to cookies and use of a Chrome extension.
PhantomBuster and TexAu both meet the requirements of reviewers at a comparable rate.
We tried these two softwares and would prefer TexAu over Phantombuster, but if you’re looking for an alternative, you can try Phantombuster as your lead generation tool. We have honestly given our opinion here.
AgroraPulse is a comprehensive social media management tool that provides various features to manage your social media presence effectively.
Whether a small business or a large enterprise, this tool is perfect for monitoring your social media performance, posting updates, and tracking your social media channels.
- Social media inbox: Centralizes all messages and comments from various platforms for easy management
- Analysis feature: Enables tracking of campaigns, performance insights, and optimization for specific needs
- Repeat posts: Useful for reminding the audience about upcoming events
- Limited customization options for social media posts: May not provide enough control over the look and feel of posts for some users
- Free Plan
- Standard @ $59/month
- Pro @ $99/month
- Premium @ $249/month
- Custom Plan for the enterprise.
You get a 20% discount with an annual subscription.
Why choose AgoraPulse over TexAu?
AgoraPulse and TexAu are social media management tools that help businesses manage their social media presence.
However, some key differences between the two might make someone choose AgoraPulse over TexAu - including the user interface and customer support.
It's worth noting that both AgoraPulse and TexAu have their strengths and weaknesses, and the right choice for a business will depend on its specific needs and preferences.
Lusha is a powerful lead-generation platform that helps sales representatives, recruiters, and marketers in businesses of all sizes uncover potential prospects' contact information and generate leads.
The software streamlines the collection of contact details from various sources, such as social media profiles, B2B websites, and email inboxes. It allows administrators to create lists and export them to their CRM systems.
Lusha offers an API that allows businesses to customize and integrate the system with multiple third-party applications, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Zapier, Pipedrive, Outreach, SalesLoft, and Zoho.
- Search for contacts based on specific criteria: company name, location, revenue, industry, etc.
- Seamless integration with CRM platforms: Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Continuously enrich and prospect contacts without leaving the platform
- Batch data enrichment: enrich information for up to 25 contacts at once from your Sales Navigator account
- Option to save enriched data to Lusha lists or directly to your CRM
- Starter: Available for free
- Professional: $29 per month (1-5 users)
- Premium: $44 per month (2-5 users)
- Scale: Custom
Why choose Lusha over TexAu?
According to reviewers, Lusha was more suitable for their business needs than TexAu, as seen on G2 and other review platforms.
Lusha offers a variety of features at a competitive price, and if you’re looking for a good alternative that can be customized for your business needs, then choose Lusha.
And now, let’s head to conclude our comparison!
Conclusion: Which one to choose?
If you're seeking an efficient way to manage your social media accounts, generate quality leads, and streamline your activities, TexAu is an excellent choice.
With its unique data extraction capabilities, TexAu stands out from other automation tools. However, it's worth noting that you cannot bypass the limitations imposed by social media platforms. This tool may not be the best option if rapid growth is your goal.
For a more affordable option, consider SocialBee. Its pricing is reasonable, making it an attractive choice.
When it comes to enhancing your LinkedIn presence, Salesrobot is an excellent solution. As it is designed explicitly for LinkedIn, it's perfect for managing cold outreach efforts.
In conclusion, for comprehensive social media management, all other options are suitable, you can choose any of these according to your business needs.
We have given an in-depth view of all the softwares that were compared earlier.
And that’s a wrap!
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)