Table of Contents
When you ask marketers what they think their most important goal is, a staggering 91% of them will give you the same answer - lead generation.
And once you know that more than 75% of all companies use automation for lead generation because it gets them 451% more qualified leads compared to those who do it all manually, you’ll get the idea why automated lead generation is such a big thing right now.
In fact, the marketing automation software market was estimated at $3.60 billion in 2020 and is expected to be $11.46 billion by 2027, which makes it one of the fastest-growing markets.
Furthermore, if you’re working in B2B marketing, LinkedIn is undoubtedly your go-to social media channel for lead generation since as many as 80% of quality B2B leads come from this professional networking platform alone.
When you add up all of these factors together, it’s clear why many businesses are turning to:
- Designing their own lead generation software;
- White labeling already existing products.
Why white label LinkedIn lead generation services?
Simply put, not everyone has the means or the idea necessary for developing their own LinkedIn lead generation software.
That’s why many first-rate LinkedIn lead generation services offer options for white labeling their product.
That way, you’ll get a ready-made LinkedIn lead generation software without having to create one from scratch.
You can opt for one of two things when white labeling a LinkedIn lead generation service:
- You can resell the product itself, under your brand and name;
- You can use the rebranded product to sell LinkedIn lead generation services to clients.
Both will result in a steady ROI if you play your cards right, so the choice will entirely depend on your particular wants, needs, and expectations from white labeling.
List of best LinkedIn lead generation services you can white label
To help you find a LinkedIn lead generation service you can white label that will fit your needs like a glove, we’ve come up with a list of 4 top-notch LinkedIn lead generation services that can be branded and sold as your own.
When compiling this list, we’ve paid attention to all the essentials, including:
- Key LinkedIn lead generation features these tools have and their downsides - so you know exactly what you get;
- White labeling options - including terms, conditions, and customization features;
- Pricing - because your budget matters.
That way, you’ll gain in-depth insight into their functionalities and compare their features in one place - as easy as that.
And if you’re in a hurry, feel free to check out the comparison table.
Without further ado, let’s delve in.
Best LinkedIn lead generation service to white label #1: Sales Robot
Just a brief disclaimer before diving in – although Sales Robot is our tool, we were as unbiased and honest in rating it as we were with all the other software on our list. Our goal is to help you find the right tool for you, even when it’s not us.
Sales Robot is an automation software designed explicitly for automating LinkedIn, as it enables users to easily create elaborate campaigns that run on total autopilot.
Since it has plenty of options for automating various activities, Sales Robot’s a perfect LinkedIn automation tool for a wide range of users, from lead generation agencies to start-ups, sales teams, recruitment agencies, and individual small business owners.
Sales Robot - Lead generation features
- It has several foolproof methods of safely bypassing LinkedIn limits, allowing users to send more than 200 messages and connection requests daily. In addition to using email and InMail, Sales Robot can also send bulk messages to group members.
By doing that, Sales Robot enables users to work around the LinkedIn 100 weekly limit in an effective and completely safe way, given that they’re not against LinkedIn policies.
As a result, not only will users make the most of LinkedIn’s vast prospect pool, but they’ll also grow their professional network on LinkedIn in no time;
- Creating smart campaign and message sequences – they can be made from scratch or by using one of the ready-made templates that are fully customizable to fit every goal and purpose. The sequences are based on the lead’s behavior, so there’s no chance for embarrassing missteps, such as sending a follow-up even when the lead’s already answered the first message.
There are also options for setting up triggers, deleting pending invites, blacklist individuals and companies, skipping duplicates, etc.
As Sales Robot’s interface is very intuitive, users have no problem creating their own campaigns in no time. And as an added help, there are ready-made campaign templates to help them start and learn the ropes on the go;
- Email enrichment option - the tool will find and verify prospects’ business email addresses effortlessly. Since Sales Robot has integrated data from a verified email address provider, the chances for a mismatch or difficulties in verification are reduced to a minimum;
- Safety first - Sales Robot takes personal care of its users’ safety, as it mimics human activity almost to perfection. It achieves this by randomizing activity, skipping holidays and weekends, making delays between actions, and minding LinkedIn limits. Users can schedule and gradually increase their activity to avoid raising LinkedIn algorithm flags and set daily limits for various activities.
In addition, Sales Robot’s cloud-based, which makes it practically undetectable by LinkedIn.
There’s also a Safe mode that’s available with all of the pricing plans;
- Top-notch personalization options - with this software, users effortlessly draft and send highly-personalized messages and connection requests in just a few clicks. Sales Robot’s latest generation AI can automatically find the things that stand out from a particular profile, such as experience with volunteering or top certifications, among others.
The tool uses that data for drafting a message so human-like that leads will feel like they’re talking to an actual person rather than a software.
And if a user decides to write their own messages, rather than use the pre-made fully customizable templates, Sales Robot will calculate the probable response rate of those messages.
- Leads lists can be imported from any source - CSV files, regular LinkedIn searches, and Sales Navigator searches are all an option. Moreover, thanks to various CRM integrations, you can easily export lists.
- Its image and GIF personalization could do with an update - this feature isn’t as advanced as its other functionalities. However, most users do just fine, even without fancy visuals.
Sales Robot - White labeling options
Sales Robot’s team doesn’t have a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to white-labeling their product.
In fact, if you decide to white label Sales Robot’s lead gen services, you can expect the following:
- You can fully customize the product to your own liking and business needs - given that Sales Robot’s team consists of LinkedIn lead gen experts, so they know how important it is to custom-tailor certain features;
- Sales Robot’s developers are set on constantly improving and innovating the platform - LinkedIn changes very quickly, and Sales Robot makes sure to keep up with all the trends and changes, so you and your clients will get the best possible experience;
- They are open to suggestions and ready to make adjustments that your line of work demands - Sales Robot’s team values your feedback;
- You’ll get 24/7 customer support - that way, both you and your clients will be covered at all times.
Sales Robot - Pricing
If you’re interested in white labeling Sales Robot, feel free to contact their team, as they’ll be more than forthcoming in answering all of your questions.
The exact price will depend on various factors, including:
- Your company’s size;
- Your line of work;
- Customized features you’d like to be included.
When to white label Sales Robot?
Sales Robot has many LinkedIn lead generation features, which makes it a perfect solution for various users.
That’s why opting for white labeling Sales Robot will surely get you a stream of new clients - and more profits.
Moreover, Sales Robot’s team is open to including custom-made features that will perfectly fit your particular type of business and the kind of clients your services are primarily aimed at.
And if any question or issue should arise, Sales Robot’s support team will have you and your clients covered at all times.
So, if you’d like to white label a product with plenty of LinkedIn lead generation features that can be further customized, then Sales Robot is the perfect choice.
Contact us right now and find out precisely what Sales Robot can do for your clients and you.
Best LinkedIn lead generation service to white label #2: Zopto
Zopto is a LinkedIn automation tool that promises its users lots of hot new leads – or job candidates for recruiters.
However, the truth is that Zopto offers no more than the features that most decent LinkedIn automation tools have by default while at the same time grossly overpricing its services, as we’ll shortly see.
The only thing that differentiates it from other similar tools is that users get some extra help with LinkedIn outreach in the form of a dedicated Customer Success Manager - if they opt for a pricier plan, that is.
Zopto - Lead generation features
- It’s cloud-based – as such, it’s both safer and easier to use since it doesn’t require your device to be turned on at all times;
- It can automate most of the basic actions on LinkedIn – that way, it saves you the precious time you’d waste on tedious tasks.
- It has message templates for various needs and occasions;
- Good customer support + a dedicated manager if you opt for a more advanced package.
- It requires that its users have LinkedIn Premium, Recruiter, or Sales Navigator – most of Zopto’s functionalities function properly only with more advanced LinkedIn plans, which means extra costs for users;
- It falls short when it comes to LinkedIn limits – the only way it can work around the restrictions is through email and InMail. If, however, a prospect doesn’t have an open profile or has chosen not to receive InMail in their message preferences, you won’t be able to send an InMail either way, which makes this feature pointless.
Zopto - White labeling options
When it comes to white labeling their product, Zopto’s team will do the following for you:
- They’ll set up the software within 48 hours from signing up and take it upon themselves to host and maintain it;
- They’ll brand the product with your logo and set it up on your domain;
- They’re willing to further customize the product according to your specific needs;
- Provide you with instant access to a partner-level dashboard from where you'll be able to manage all your users.
- Zopto is one of the more expensive options out there;
- You won’t get much help with running the software besides hosting and technical maintenance.
Zopto - Pricing
Zopto has three pricing plans for regular users, but white labeling is only available with the most expensive plan devised for agencies.
So, if you decide to white label Zopto, you’ll have to set aside as much as $895 per month when billed monthly or $715 when billed quarterly.
When to white label Zopto?
As we’ve mentioned earlier, Zopto has no special LinkedIn lead generation features that make it stand out from the crowd.
The main reason most users choose Zopto for LinkedIn automation is the fact that the two pricier plans come with a dedicated Customer Success Manager.
However, when white-labeling Zopto, the users of your software won’t get that same service unless you make sure you provide it for them.
Moreover, Zopto is definitely one of the more expensive options out there, so keep that in mind when deciding.
On the other hand, Zopto:
- Allows product customization;
- It can be set up pretty fast;
- Zopto’s team will take care of the hosting and technical maintenance part of the job.
So, Zopto will make a good choice for white-labeling LinkedIn lead generation if those three features alone are enough to get you going.
Best LinkedIn lead generation service to white label #3: Cleverly
Cleverly differs from other software featured in our list mainly because it’s not a single tool but a lead generation agency with an all-around approach to B2B online campaigns and outreach.
As such, it offers solutions for LinkedIn lead generation, as well as LinkedIn advertising and candidate recruiting. Moreover, Cleverly’s services include landing page creation and copywriting, a LinkedIn lead gen course, and the possibility of white-labeling their product.
Cleverly - Lead generation features
- Covering a wide range of services when it comes to LinkedIn prospecting and outreach – in addition to lead generation, it can help with advertising, as well as recruiting, if finding the best job candidates is what you need from LinkedIn automation;
- It’s cloud-based, and as such safe;
- You have an entire team of people working on your outreach campaigns and lead generation rather than just an automation tool – this feature, however, greatly depends on the budget you're prepared to set aside for your LinkedIn lead generation.
- There are no smart message sequences;
- Doesn’t have multiple options for bypassing LinkedIn limits;
- There is no sequence automation - apart from prospecting and sending initial messages or connection requests, there’s not much else that Cleverly does for you.
- You can’t upload custom prospect lists directly in the app - you have to manually search for each prospect on Sales Navigator and save them inside a saved search if you want Cleverly to use that list;
- It only works with LinkedIn Premium or Sales Navigator.
Cleverly - White labeling options
Cleverly differs from other software on our list since it doesn't grant you access to a product you can resell.
Cleverly actually poses as one of your employees and interviews your potential clients as such.
After that, it does the same as it would for any client of their own, that is:
- Builds prospect lists for your clients;
- Drafts and sends messages to those prospects;
- Lets your client close the actual deal when those prospects reply.
They also include options for personalizing your clients’ LinkedIn profiles.
All in all, when white labeling Cleverly, since it is an agency and not a software in itself, you won’t actually get a ready-made product.
What you will get is a team of people servicing your clients under your name and brand.
You should also know that there are no options for further customizing their services, meaning they work on a “what you see is what you get” basis.
Cleverly - Pricing
Regarding its price tag, expect to pay anywhere between $297 and $397 per month.
You’ll get to know the exact amount after you consult Cleverly’s team, which is necessary because you need their approval for white labeling their services.
When to white label Cleverly?
If you’re thinking about white-labeling Cleverly, keep in mind the following:
- You don’t get an actual product you can resell, but a team of Cleverly’s own employees that will work under your brand;
- You cannot customize anything;
- There are no advanced options for LinkedIn automation with Cleverly.
So, if you’re on the lookout for white-labeling services rather than an actual product, and can do without any custom features to complement your particular line of business, then Cleverly could be the right fit.
Best LinkedIn lead generation service to white label #4: SkyLead
Skylead offers solutions for LinkedIn and email outreach and options for discovering and verifying email addresses.
Skylead - Lead generation features
- It comes with options for email discovery and verification - which makes digging out verified business emails of prospects a piece of cake;
- Has a smart inbox that’s integrated with both your LinkedIn and email – it’s very well-organized and highly customizable;
- Skylead’s native-built image and GIF personalization which gives users lots of possibilities for creating original and fun visuals;
- Provides insights into both LinkedIn and email campaigns.
- Its UI is unintuitive and often confusing - it does a great job of baffling users, especially when it comes to its more advanced features;
- Has problems with customizing campaigns and adding or deleting steps from smart sequences;
- It’s no good for teams since it doesn’t come with team syncing and integration options.
Skylead - White labeling options
When white labeling Skylead, its team will provide you with several things, including:
- Customer support - they’ll work on your own white-labeled page under your brand;
- You can customize the platform with your brand’s logo and color palette;
- Access to an agency dashboard;
- The software will work on a subdomain of your choice.
However, the only customizing options you’ll get are the above-mentioned brand colors and your logo, which you can apply on the dashboard to make your own.
Other than that, do not expect any custom-tailored features to be included in the package.
Skylead - Pricing
There’s no price for white labeling disclosed on their website.
They urge prospects to book a call, fill out a questionnaire, and if everything goes right - and you’re ok with the price - they’ll have you running in 7 days.
When to white label Skylead?
Since there are not that many customization options other than the bare basics, that can be a deal-breaker for many potential prospects.
After all, it’s only natural you expect a product to fit your particular business and clients like a glove.
On the other hand, you’ll get an all-around customer support that will help you and your clients with the onboarding process and any additional issues that may arise.
So, if you’re willing to give up on customization to get military-grade customer service, Skylead could be a good solution.
So, when on the lookout for a LinkedIn lead generation service to white label that’s just right for your clients and you, keep in mind the following:
- Zopto is a good choice when you need a product that can be set up fast and has moderate customization features.
- If you go with Cleverly, you’ll get a team that will work with your clients under your brand and name. There are no options for adding any customized features, though.
- Skylead will provide you with all-around customer support to help you and your clients get onboarded and solve any problems that may arise. Just like Cleverly, it cannot be significantly customized.
- When white-labeling Sales Robot, you’ll get a feature-rich product that can be further customized to fit your particular business like a glove. Moreover, the platform is constantly upgraded to keep up with all of LinkedIn’s changes and updates, so both you and your clients will always get optimal lead gen results.
Interested in white labeling Sales Robot? Contact us right now, and we’ll get you going in no time.
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)