Table of Contents
LinkedIn is the largest platform for professionals, entrepreneurs or people looking for a job. This place also provides a stage for B2B and B2C organizations to develop their business; it would be beneficial if you knew how to use this platform correctly. One can also reach out to leads easily because there are various industries and sectors on LinkedIn.
Be it an experienced person or a new one, everyone faces problems in the day-to-day business; for example, attracting customers is not everyone’s cup of tea. And using LinkedIn, you can engage with prospects and send them connection requests and messages, interact with groups etc.
But is this all that LinkedIn offers? Definitely not, This is just a glimpse of it; LinkedIn is far behind, one can imagine. LinkedIn itself brings many features in it, be it a criteria-based search, suggesting perfect profiles, or finding a job; LinkedIn stands out from others. Sales Navigator is also a podium offered by LinkedIn, which can make the lead generation quite smooth. Let’s discuss this in detail.
What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a better variant of LinkedIn designed for salespeople. It is basically a paid version that comes with some brilliant features making lead generation more accessible and providing an edge over the free version of LinkedIn, especially for beginners. It also comes with some criteria and algorithms to provide you with the best. In addition to this, you can also view data and analytics to know how your journey is going. It is very essential to track all your activities from the beginning so that every gap is filled. Sales Navigator helps you in targeting people quickly and closing some outstanding deals with them.
What does Sales Navigator do?
Using Sales Navigator, one can perform the three most significant functions:
- Get your target audience- Sales Navigator can help to target leads in a better way. It can identify which profile would be suitable for the product/service you offer, providing you quality leads.
- Understand- Sales Navigator helps you to keep track of the activities taking place at your target accounts.
- Engaging with prospects-You can connect with leads conveniently and share different messages and content with them.
What are the features of LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
Following are the list of the features of LinkedIn Sales Navigator:
- Keep a record of profiles
- LinkedIn InMails
- LinkedIn Groups
- Viewing Similar Profiles
- Advance search
Keep a record of profiles:
Using Sales Navigator, you can access updates at different profiles, be it an individual or company. You can also save the relevant accounts and create a custom list, which you can share with your team.
It is a version using which you can send a message to a person you are not yet connected with. If you opt for Sales Navigator, then you can send InMails to other profiles but with a limit.
You can also find relevant groups and connect with the members, which can take your LinkedIn game to the next level. With a normal linked account, you can search for groups using keywords, but with Sales Navigator, you can search using advanced filters.
Viewing similar profiles:
Sales Navigator can do one trick for you to get a similar audience that you are looking for. You need to search for the target industry, and you will get to see similar profiles related to it.
This is one of the most premium features which makes Sales Navigator different from other platforms. It provides you with the facility to target your audience in a very precise way. If you go for a general search, then also you will get some relevant results, but it can be improved using advanced filters provided by Sales Navigator.
There are different types of searches that can be performed, such as:
- Name and company- You can directly search for a particular person using their name or the name of their company.
- Location- You can also target people based on their location or the headquarters of their company.
- Industry and function- You can also target prospects based on the industry they are working in and their job function.
- Company size- You can also target prospects based on the size of their company, whether it is small, medium or large.
You can use more than 20 advanced search filters to get relevant results.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration
Sales Navigator can be integrated with different CRM software so that the data is directly added. It can embed your profile with CRM so that you can export information like prospects or profiles from CRM. One can also keep important data of Sales Navigator in CRM. Advanced plus Sales Navigator users can access features like contact creation, data validation, etc. You need to install the Sales Navigator for the salesforce app, and you can view the different information with your CRM.
LinkedIn InMail in Sales Navigator
InMails are a kind of private message that LinkedIn users can send to other members, even if they are not connected. Sales Navigator allows users to send InMails to their prospects with an increased chance of getting responses as compared to regular messages. You can have InMails in the range of 20 to 50 every month, depending on the plan you opt for. InMail messages are often said to have a better conversion rate than cold emails.
How do InMails differ from messages? Messages can be sent only to the people you are connected to. InMail can be sent to a third party with whom you have never interacted before, making it easier to initiate the first conversation. You can even save the messages to your CRM and send them to people in future.
How to export leads from LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
You can’t export account data and prospect information from Sales Navigator to a CSV or spreadsheet. But if you bought the Advanced Plus plan of Sales Navigator, you can sync the leads or accounts data between sales nav and salesforce. This way, you can get information in your CRM which may be helpful.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator: User Ratings and Reviews
LinkedIN Sales Navigator G2 Reviews:
It has a 4.3 rating on G2. Let’s look at reviews now:
Here are some of the positive feedbacks from customers:
- “Found Sales Navigator Search Capabilities very helpful, even if I do not know the complete details about the prospect or company, SN can show excellent results even with limited keywords, which I found very accurate to date.”
- “I've used Linkedin Sales Navigator to find many potential candidates in the past year. The product is simple to use and has a lot of data which is very helpful in getting the right candidate for the job. It also provides a lot of InMails to contact the candidate, so in case you can't get the candidate's number through Linkedin, you can still reach out to them.”
- “The recent web UI update is quite good, but I think it can be improved. For, eg's, if a prospect is available in CRM, then SN tags it 'in CRM', and for the prospects not available, it is tagged as 'Not in CRM'. So, when viewing a vast number of leads, it creates a problem to quickly check out for a human eye. Suggesting if a 'Not in CRM' tag can be removed and keep it blank, then it will be self-understood that the prospect is not available in CRM. I know there is a filter option too, but sometimes we have to work without applying the filter.”
- “Recently, LinkedIn changed the Sales Navigator plan removing some features and to have some of them back, we would have to upgrade our plan and pay more. Sales Navigator reporting and Dashboards also could be improved, as they are not too insightful. The Salesforce integration also has lots of room for improvement, as nowadays it has lots of limitations, and we have to pay extra to integrate LinkedIn data to the CRM.”
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Capterra Reviews:
It has a decent 4.6 rating on Capterra.
- "I love it as a research and information-gathering tool. I enjoy looking up a company and then seeing all their employees and those employees' LinkedIn activity."
- "The thing I like most about LinkedIn Sales Navigator is that it helps me to find decision makers to prospect into."
- "I don't like to have a 100 contact limit per week to add."
- "Even though it was the reason I signed up in the first place, as I don't like free trials where you're automatically charged and committed in case you forget to cancel."
What are the shortcomings of LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
- It may seem costly for beginners.
- The interface is not that good; at some points, it is not at all user-friendly.
- Sales Navigator is not fully automated; many of the actions are to be done manually, which may be time-consuming.
What are the pricings LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers?
There are three different plans for Sales Navigator:
- Core Plan @ $99.99/month;
- Advanced Plan @ $149.99/month;
- For Advanced Plus Plan, you need to contact their team.
If you opt for an annual payment, then you will get a good discount. It also comes with a trial, but you have to provide billing details, and they will charge you when the trial gets over.
How can you cancel the LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription?
You can cancel your Sales Navigator subscription anytime. Firstly, you need to sign in to your account and go to admin, then admin settings. From the billing option, you can cancel the subscription. It will be discontinued when your current billing cycle gets completed.
Tip- Don’t forget to use all your InMail credits before opting out.
But what if you don’t want to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator and are looking for an even better option that runs entirely on automation.
Don’t worry, we have the solution!
Salesrobot: A must for the LinkedIn Sales Navigator account
SalesRobot is a LinkedIn automation tool you can use with your LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
As stated above, the utmost disadvantage of the LinkedIn Sales Navigator is that everything must be done manually, which can be extremely time-consuming.
You must copy and paste your template every time, edit each of them with accuracy, and be specific with your messages for every Lead.
Automated tools can be a game changer for a B2B business.So a pro tip is that you can automate all these hassles using our product, Salesrobot.
Salesrobot pays utmost attention to the safety of its users. It is a cloud-based platform designed explicitly to automate LinkedIn that runs on autopilot.
It allows you to send over 200 messages and connection requests daily. This tool will enable you to quickly draft and send highly personalized messages and connection requests. It uses data for drafting a message so human-like that it makes your user forget they are talking to a tool.
Features of Salesrobot
- Superb personalization options- Salesrobot offers a wide range of personalization options. You can send messages that run on automation with numerous options to personalize them. You can also use Images or GIFs in your messages or emails. Readymade templates are also available for outreach.
- Option for email enrichment- The tool will easily find and verify your prospects' business email addresses. Because Salesrobot has integrated data from a verified email address, the chances of a mismatch or difficulties in verification are minimized.
- Smart Inbox- Using Salesrobot’s smart inbox feature, you can manage all your messages in one place in an organized manner. So message management has become much easier because of this function.
- Smart campaigning- With this feature, you can create, manage and monitor your LinkedIn outreach campaigns with ease to get better results. Our automation tool can even set a sequence of messages that are to be sent according to the lead’s behavior.
How to use Salesrobot with Sales Navigator to skyrocket your lead generation campaign?
As said earlier, you can use your LinkedIn Sales navigator account with Salesrobot to hyper-personalize your outreach. You just need to add your Sales navigator credentials to the Salesrobot dashboard, and you can then enjoy certain features like:
- Targeting the audience- You can add your sales navigator account to Salesrobot and target your audience fully automatedly. No need to waste your time using Sales navigator only and searching for the audience manually. After getting data on your audience, you can run multiple campaigns, and moreover, if you want to pause a campaign, you can do that as well.
- LinkedIn groups- Finding the relevant groups and typing each message would be really a tedious task for you. Salesrobot can be a breakthrough here, using Salesrobot you can scrape profiles from a group and target them through group messaging. You can add “First name” and “Last name” in the tags for a message to be sent to leads.
- Advanced filtering on your prospects- Salesrobot provides advanced filtering capabilities on campaign prospects. You can filter out the profiles that were blacklisted or filter out prospects by their current state like running, failed or paused or by last activity; you can even filter out profiles for which free InMails can be sent.
- Multiple accounts management- Salesrobot is an easy-to-use platform where you can add multiple sales navigator accounts, and you can run campaigns on each of them, view insights and manage the messages and follow-up actions of different accounts simultaneously.
What is the Pricing of Salesrobot?
As of now, Salesrobot offers the following pricing plans:
- Advanced at $99 per month per account.
- Professional at $179 per month per account.
- Pay per lead Plan
In addition to this, you get a 20% discount on a yearly subscription. Also, a free 14-day trial is available without any need for a credit card.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator: Is it everything you needed for lead generation campaign?
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is definitely a good option if you want to uplift your LinkedIn outreach strategy. It is a powerful sales tool that gives you the ability to find and connect with the right prospects. It comes with various other options like setting alerts for leads, saving notes, backlinks etc.
If you are a beginner and want to reach out to people with patience, then Sales Navigator can be helpful for you, as here, many of the processes are manual, and it also cannot bypass the limit set by LinkedIn itself. Though the advanced search feature is beneficial to connect with people with similar ideas.
On the other hand, you can use an automation tool with a sales navigator, which can skyrocket your connections in just a few days. Salesrobot can also bypass the LinkedIn limit in a safe manner; it is cloud-based and has human-like behavior, which is not detected by LinkedIn. Salesrobot can be very useful to boost up your LinkedIn sales navigator profile; if you are not getting desired results from LinkedIn Sales Navigator, then you can definitely use Salesrobot along with it and feel the difference by yourself.
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)