Table of Contents
We used several Meet Alfred alternatives during their trial period, combed through customer reviews and interviewed former and current users and here's the list of 4 best Meet Alfred Alternatives
Meet Alfred doesn’t sail your LinkedIn outreach boat? Are you ready to test new waters?
If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place.
We have used several Meet Alfred alternatives during their trial period, combed through customer reviews on G2, Capterra, and Trustpilot, and interviewed former and current users to get the most thorough insights possible.
And here is the result - a list of 4 best Meet Alfred alternatives, each of which has unique strengths and use cases so that everyone can find something fit for their needs.
The criteria we’ve taken into consideration when evaluating these tools are:
- Personalization options;
- Possibilities for effective bypassing of LinkedIn limits;
- Smart sequence and campaign automation;
- Primary use case.
You can skim over all the essentials right here if you don’t have the time to read the full article.
Before we get into the in-depth comparison of Meet Alfred alternatives, let’s first quickly look into what Meet Alfred has to offer its users.
So, what is Meet Alfred?
Meet Alfred, previously known as Meet Leonard, is a tool that’s supposed to ease your lead-generation process through automation.
It is different from other automation tools because it can tackle several social media at once, so it’s an excellent option for multi-channel campaigns.
What’s good about Meet Alfred?
- Excellent management of multi-channel campaigns, mainly if you aim to target several social media at once – it saves you valuable time it would take you to create each post manually.
This way, you use one concept for everything from LinkedIn to Facebook, Instagram, and even Twitter;
- Optimizing posts for different social media – Alfred takes notice of the needs and prerequisites of each of these media when creating a post and makes sure to show you a preview before posting it;
- Warm-up feature for both LinkedIn and email;
- Safety – it’s cloud-based and has options for setting limits and mimicking human activity.
What’s not so good about Meet Alfred?
- Unsatisfactory user experience, as the interface is far too complex – moreover, there’s been a report of false reviews on certain platforms, which raises additional flags when it comes to UX and UI;
- It’s prone to crashing mid-task;
- It has multiple bugs with campaigns that render many of its neat features practically useless;
- Doesn’t have multiple methods of bypassing LinkedIn limits.
Meet Alfred pricing: How much does it cost?
The Meet Alfred pricing is divided into four tiers:
- Starter at $39 per month;
- Personal at $59 per month;
- Business at $89 per month;
- Enterprise at $345 per month.
When billed quarterly, you get a 30% discount on the Meet Alfred pricing.
There’s also a 14-day free trial – no credit card info required.
Meet Alfred is a fantastic tool when you need a multi-channel campaign focusing mainly on social media such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Creating versatile posts for every media is easy-peasy with but a few clicks, which saves you a lot of time, and that’s a feature most LinkedIn-focused tools don’t offer.
However, customer support seems to be a nightmare at Alfred, which is no small matter.
Furthermore, Alfred’s UI has quite a few bugs, making the fact that they don’t have robust customer support that much worse.
All in all, if your primary goal is creating a presence on multiple social media at once and managing multi-channel campaigns instead of just focusing on LinkedIn, then Alfred might be a good solution for you.
However, its clunky UI and lousy customer support are more than enough to put many potential users off.
1. Salesrobot: Best Meet Alfred alternative for hyper-personalized and 100% safe LinkedIn outreach.
A short disclaimer before diving in – although Salesrobot is our tool, we were as unbiased and honest in rating it as we were with all the other software on our list. Our goal is to help you find the right tool for you, even when it’s not us.
Salesrobot is an automation software designed explicitly for automating LinkedIn, as it enables users to easily create elaborate campaigns that run on total autopilot.
Since it has plenty of options for automating various activities, Salesrobot’s a perfect LinkedIn automation tool for a wide range of users, from lead generation agencies to start-ups, sales teams, recruitment agencies, and individual small business owners.
Salesrobot - Strong points
- It has several foolproof methods of safely bypassing LinkedIn limits - allowing you to send more than 200 messages and connection requests daily. In addition to using email and InMail, Salesrobot can also send bulk messages to group members.
By doing that, Salesrobot enables you to work around the LinkedIn 100 weekly limit in a way that’s both effective and completely safe, given that they’re not against LinkedIn policies.
As a result, not only will you make the most of LinkedIn’s vast prospect pool, but you’ll also grow your professional network on LinkedIn in no time;
- Safety first - Salesrobot takes personal care of its users’ safety, as it mimics human activity almost to perfection.
It achieves this by randomizing activity, skipping holidays and weekends, making delays between actions, and minding LinkedIn limits.
You can even schedule and gradually increase your activity to avoid raising LinkedIn algorithm flags and set daily limits for various activities.
In addition, Salesrobot’s cloud-based, which makes it practically undetectable by LinkedIn.
There’s also a Safe mode that’s available no matter what pricing plan you opt for;
- Top-notch personalization options - with this software, you can effortlessly draft and send highly-personalized messages and connection requests in just a few clicks.
Salesrobot’s latest generation AI can automatically find the things that stand out from a particular profile, such as experience with volunteering or top certifications, among others.
The tool uses that data for drafting a message so human-like that your leads will feel like they’re talking to an actual person rather than software.
And if you decide to write your messages, rather than use the pre-made fully customizable templates, Salesrobot will calculate the probable response rate of those messages.
- Creating smart campaigns and message sequences – you can make them from scratch or use one of the ready-made templates that are fully customizable to fit every goal and purpose.
The sequences are based on your lead’s behavior, so there’s no chance for embarrassing missteps, such as sending a follow-up even when the lead’s already answered your first message.
You can also set up triggers, delete pending invites, blacklist individuals and companies, skip duplicates, etc.
As Salesrobot’s interface is very intuitive, you will have no problem creating your own campaigns in no time. And as an added help, there are ready-made campaign templates to help you start and learn the ropes on the go;
- Email enrichment option - the tool will find and verify your prospects’ business email addresses effortlessly. Since Salesrobot has integrated data from a verified email address provider, the chances for a mismatch or difficulties in verification are reduced to a minimum;
- It has a smart Inbox to help manage all of your conversations in one place;
Salesrobot - Shortcomings
- It’s expensive! Salesrobot comes with only one do-it-yourself pricing plan for now. However, the value for your money is more than enough to justify the cost. After all, you get options for fully automating practically every activity you might need for getting a steady stream of warm leads and plenty of features that enable you to personalize each step of your outreach way while staying 100% safe.
What’s the price?
At the time being, Salesrobot has three pricing plans:
- The do-it-yourself plan at $99/month
- Then we'll do it for your plan at $397/month
- Then we'll do it all for your plan at $497/month
Even though there’s only one plan, it includes everything you may ever need from a LinkedIn automation tool and more.
Better yet - it’s perfect for teams of all sizes, as it allows easy integration and team collaboration.
And as it comes with a 14-day free trial, Salesrobot provides plenty of time to try everything out and decide for yourself whether Salesrobot’s the way to go.
Is Salesrobot the best Meet Alfred alternative for you?
Things are pretty straightforward - if you’re looking for an automation tool that’s 100% fine-tuned for LinkedIn sales and outreach, the choice will naturally be Salesrobot.
Unlike Alfred, Salesrobot can bypass LinkedIn limits in as many as three different ways and, at the same time, make sure you stay safe at all times while doing it.
In addition, it can automate smart sequences, create elaborate outreach campaigns, and personalize your messages to the highest possible extent.
By doing that, Salesrobot makes sure that your LinkedIn outreach strategy will result in a steady stream of SQLs and higher conversion rates.
Salesrobot is compatible with all LinkedIn plans and includes a data enrichment option to leverage your outreach campaigns further.
So, if you’re keen on getting a hyper-personalized LinkedIn outreach that works on total autopilot, and can safely bypass LinkedIn’s limits, then Salesrobot is the best Meet Alfred alternative for you.
Sign up for a free trial with Salesrobot and start getting more leads and sales straight away.
2. Cleverly: Best Meet Alfred alternative when you want an agency rather than a tool
What makes Cleverly different from other tools featured in our list is that it’s not a single tool but a lead generation agency with an overall approach to LinkedIn campaigns and outreach.
It offers solutions for LinkedIn lead generation, LinkedIn advertising, and candidate recruiting.
Moreover, Cleverly’s services include a LinkedIn lead gen course and the possibility of white-labeling their product.
Cleverly - Strong points
- It covers a wide range of services when it comes to LinkedIn lead generation – in addition to LinkedIn outreach, it can help with advertising and recruiting as well;
- You can white-label their product;
- It’s cloud-based, which makes it safer than browser extensions;
- You have an entire team of people working on your outreach campaigns and lead generation rather than just an automation tool – this feature, however, greatly depends on the budget you've prepared to set aside for your LinkedIn lead generation.
Cleverly - Shortcomings
- It costs an arm and a leg – all of its plans are very expensive, especially when you take into consideration that they charge for each of their services separately;
- There are no smart message sequences;
- Cleverly doesn’t offer a free trial period – all you get is a 15-minute free consultation with their team. To make matters worse, they don’t provide any refunds either;
- There is no sequence automation - apart from prospecting and sending initial messages or connection requests, there’s not much else that Cleverly does for you.
- You can’t upload custom prospect lists directly in the app - you have to manually search for each prospect on Sales Navigator and save them inside a saved search if you want Cleverly to use that list;
- It only works with LinkedIn Premium or Sales Navigator - meaning there will be more costs for you.
What’s the price?
Pricing is a major issue with Cleverly.
- Their Silver plan is for $397/month
- Their Gold plan is for $ 497/month
- Their Platinum plan is for $697/month
Again, as it is an agency rather than a single tool, its fees are on the higher end of the range.
Cleverly has separate pricing plans for each of the services it offers. When it comes to services that are LinkedIn-based, the fees are the following:
- LinkedIn lead generation services come at a Silver, Gold, and platinum plan that comes at $397, $497, and $697 per month, respectively;
- LinkedIn Advertising starts at $999 per month;
- LinkedIn Recruiting costs $397 one-off.
So if you need to combine several of these features, you’ll have to pay for each separately.
Moreover, the individual prices themselves are not exactly a bargain, to say the least, so be prepared to spend some serious money if you opt for Cleverly.
Not to mention that Cleverly doesn’t offer a free trial period, so you don’t even have a chance to test it out beforehand.
You'll have to pay upfront if you want to get the hang of what it does and how it works. Only after you’ve submitted the payment will you get an onboarding questionnaire, which does give off a pretty fishy vibe…
Is Cleverly the best Meet Alfred alternative for you?
When deciding whether Cleverly is the right fit for you, ask yourself this:
Do you really need an entire agency to manage your LinkedIn outreach, or would you prefer an outreach tool that can probably do a better job at a lower price?
Although Cleverly does offer a wide range of services to its clients, the question of whether you need all those services remains.
The second thing you should consider is whether your budget can sustain such a strain, as
Cleverly is far from cheap, and there are no refunds no matter what goes wrong.
Since it’s not specialized for LinkedIn outreach, Cleverly doesn’t offer as many prospecting and lead generation features, such as smart message sequences, automating entire campaigns, and bypassing LinkedIn limits.
And that is a major deal-breaker for users who actually need a tool that can perform these actions first and foremost.
On the other hand, unlike with Alfred, you will get a team of people dedicated to helping you with LinkedIn outreach by combining prospecting and drafting messages for you.
So, if you’d prefer to have your outreach managed by an agency rather than a tool, and have the budget to sustain it, then Cleverly is the best Alfred alternative for you.
3. Linked Helper: Best Meet Alfred alternative when you’re on a budget
Linked Helper is one of the LinkedIn automation tools that’s been around for quite some time. In fact, Linked Helper has only recently been updated as Linked Helper 2.
Whereas Linked Helper was a Chrome extension, Linked Helper 2 is an app you have to download and install on your device.
LinkedIn Helper 2 can be used by sales reps, marketers, and recruiters, as it works with all LinkedIn platforms, from basic to Premium, Sales Navigator, and Recruiter.
Linked Helper – Strong points
- Pricing – it’s very affordable, especially when it comes to the standard plan. It also has a 14-day free trial, which is another plus;
- Plenty of automation options – ranging from scraping profiles and going over LinkedIn weekly invitations limit to building smart message sequences, warming up leads, and withdrawing pending requests;
- It works with all LinkedIn platforms, including not only Sales Navigator and Recruiter but also basic LinkedIn profiles;
Linked Helper - Shortcomings
- Safety – in addition to the fact that Linked Helper is not cloud-based, which amounts to a much higher risk of being detected and getting your account permanently banned by LinkedIn, there’s another huge red flag concerning the message limit.
Namely, one of the ways Linked Helper surpasses the limits is by using an “undocumented LinkedIn feature”.
That feature comes with a disclaimer in one of the Linked Helper User manual articles that warn the user that opting for this method could get them banned in a blink of an eye. So much for taking care of their users’ safety.
- It’s an app you have to download and install on your device – consequently, Linked Helper is prone to slowing your computer down more often than not. In addition, your device has got to be turned on at all times for it to run properly;
- Poor UX/UI – as it has a very unintuitive interface, a pretty steep learning curve, and it looks a bit dated;
- There is no hyper-personalization of messages possible in-app – to personalize messages, you must integrate with Uclic.
That means that you have to pay extra to use this software. And not only that, the integration with Uclic is anything but seamless, as it requires the use of HTML or CSS.
What’s the price?
Linked Helper offers two pricing plans:
- Standard at $15 per month;
- Pro at $45 per month.
There are additional discounts if you pay for 3, 6, or 12 months in advance.
Linked Helper also offers a 14-day free trial, so prospective users can take it for a test drive before deciding to buy.
Although the Standard plan is quite a steal if you want the whole deal – that is, all of its features – it would be wiser to go for Pro.
This plan provides users with many more options, especially regarding data export, CRM integration, lead generation, and bulk engagement.
Is Linked Helper the best Meet Alfred alternative for you?
Linked Helper definitely has some pros, as it offers almost all the automation options an average LinkedIn user might need.
However, it’s Linked Helper’s cost that makes it stand out. This tool is one of the cheapest on the market, but that comes with a price of its own.
Namely, safety is the area where Linked Helper is significantly lacking compared to Alfred and other cloud-based tools on our list, as it is an app you have to download and install on your device.
That makes it all the more likely for LinkedIn to detect the use of automation, and it also requires your device to stay on all the time if you want your campaigns to keep running.
Not to mention the “undocumented LinkedIn feature” for bypassing LinkedIn limits, which sounds particularly dubious.
When you compare it to Alfred, one thing is obvious – you’ll save some money if you decide on Linked Helper, but you’ll risk being banned by LinkedIn, and you’ll have to struggle with an app that can be glitchy and slow down your device.
Moreover, Linked Helper will automate LinkedIn alone - there are no options for automating any other platform.
So, if you want a tool that offers all the basic automation functionalities at a bargain price - and are comfortable with not being as safe as you would be by opting for a cloud-based tool - then Linked Helper is the suitable Meet Alfred alternative for you.
4. Lempod: Best Meet Alfred alternative for boosting your LinkedIn posts
Lempod is a tool that “supercharges your business growth” by increasing your LinkedIn post views and engagement.
As such, it’s an excellent solution for marketers, business owners who’d like to build and promote their brand, and recruiters looking for the best potential employees.
This tool primarily works by enabling users to join groups or “pods” of other users who will then like and/or comment on each other's posts.
Lempod - Perks
- It increases your post visibility - by joining relevant pods and publishing posts in them, you’ll effectively get your content in front of a crowd of eager audiences.
Since you can choose pods based on your target industry or location, chances are you’ll attract at least some potential leads that way;
- You’ll get higher post engagement - you can choose whether you’d like other pod members to both like and comment on your posts, or you can disable one of these options. In addition, you get to choose yourself what comments your audience can post;
- You can create your personal pods - this is a great option for companies in particular, as by doing that, you can ensure that your teammates and employees engage with your content the way you intended them to.
Lempod - Shortcomings
- It’s not the best of options for lead generation - since there are no advanced filtering options, you can’t really choose which users will engage with your content, as all members of a given pod will like and/or comment on your posts. However, there are no guarantees that any of them are actually interested in what you have to offer, given that Lempod works on a “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” basis;
- It can infest your LinkedIn feed with irrelevant connections and content - when you’re a pod member, your feed will inevitably be swarmed by content from all the other pod members you may not be interested in the least. In fact, it’s a very common problem Lempod users face;
- It’s a browser extension - so the question of Lempod’s safety is somewhat dubious. Moreover, extensions are prone to lagging and slowing your device down, so it’s another thing to have in mind;
- There’s a limited number of posts you can publish per day - judging by the information that can be found on their official website, you can share between 1 and 3 posts per day for “safety reasons”.
What’s the price?
Lempod has two pricing plans, one is the Marketplace Pod and the other is Private Business Pod.
The Marketplace Pod runs for $9.99/ month
The Private Business Pod runs for $3.99 per user in a pod.
The main difference between the two is that individuals get charged per pod, while companies get charged per user in a pod.
That means that if you want to join any pod and post your content there, you’ll have to pay $5 for it.
On the other hand, companies pay $2 per user in a pod.
Lempod allows users to choose between getting a 7-day free trial and 3 free pods to try the tool out.
When is Lempod the best Meet Alfred alternative for you?
The biggest issue with Lempod is that it delivers very artificial engagement with your content.
Namely, other pod members will comment and like your posts only because they expect the same from you, not because they’re genuinely intrigued by what you have to say or sell.
If your primary LinkedIn use is focused on lead generation, then Lempod will leave you with much to be desired.
Moreover, expect your LinkedIn feed to be absolutely infested with content from members of all the pods you’ve joined. And again, if there’s nothing you find to be relevant to you and your business, it quickly becomes a downright pain in the neck.
However, the fact that you’ve gotten your content out there, in front of crowds of people who’re ready to play along and engage with it, can indeed help boost your posts.
And yet, even though it is significantly cheaper than Meet Alfred, remember that it cannot automate any LinkedIn activity. Lempod is oriented towards boosting LinkedIn posts alone.
So, if your primary concern is solely to increase your post visibility and get people to like and post comments of your own choosing on the content you’ve published - and are aware that more traffic does not necessarily mean more leads and conversions - then Lempod is the go-to Meet Alfred alternative for you.
So, when deciding on a perfect Meet Alfred alternative, keep in mind the following:
- Cleverly is the best Meet Alfred alternative for users who need an entire agency to take care of their LinkedIn outreach. As such, it’s the best option for enterprises with big budgets.
- Linked Helper is the best Meet Alfred alternative for users on a tight budget and with modest outreach needs because this tool cannot safely bypass LinkedIn limits.
- Lempod is the best Meet Alfred alternative for boosting LinkedIn posts, as it helps increase post visibility and engagement. On the other hand, it cannot automate any LinkedIn activity for you.
And last but not least,
- When you want a Meet Alfred alternative that can deliver 100% safe and hyper-personalized LinkedIn outreach, and several ways of working around LinkedIn limits, then Salesrobot is the perfect solution for you.
Sounds like we could be a match. Start a free 14-day trial with Salesrobot and see for yourself. No CC info is required.
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)