Table of Contents
LinkedIn is a powerful business-oriented social media platform with nearly half a billion users. It can reach out to potential customers, promote your products or services, and build relationships with other businesses. However, manually sending messages to all LinkedIn members can be time-consuming and may not reach the right people.
Automation on LinkedIn is commonplace. And everyone knows everything about its potential use for outreach and lead generation.
LinkedIn message automation is one of the latest trends in LinkedIn marketing. There are several ways to automate LinkedIn messages, but a LinkedIn auto message sender bot is the most popular method.
The best LinkedIn message automation bots can help you to increase your LinkedIn connections, get more leads, and close more sales. LinkedIn message automation can be a great way to save time and money on your LinkedIn marketing efforts.
They can also help you customise your messages and target specific groups of LinkedIn users. So if you're looking to streamline your LinkedIn outreach, consider using a LinkedIn message automation tool.
LinkedIn message automation tools can help you quickly and easily send messages to your target audience. Using these tools, you can improve your chances of success on LinkedIn by reaching more people with less effort.
So, if you’re looking for a way to improve your LinkedIn outreach, you’re in luck. This blog post will discuss why small-medium business owners in high-ticket B2B segments should automate their LinkedIn messages and how to do it effectively.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- What is LinkedIn Message Automation?
- Why Automate LinkedIn Messages?
- Best Practices and Instructions for LinkedIn Message Automation.
What Is LinkedIn Message Automation?
In today’s digital world, making a solid first impression is more important than ever. And with so many businesses competing for attention online, standing out from the crowd can be challenging. That’s where automated messages come in. By automating your messages on LinkedIn, you can connect with potential customers and clients personally, efficiently, and professionally.
Automated messages are pre-written messages that are sent automatically to LinkedIn users who meet specific criteria that you specify. For example, you can set up an automated message to be sent to anyone who views your profile or sends you a connection request. Automated messages are an efficient way to connect with potential customers and clients because they allow you to send personalised messages without having to write each one individually.
What factors should you consider when selecting a LinkedIn Automation tool?
- Cloud-Based LinkedIn Automation Tools.
- Chrome Extension LinkedIn Automation Tools.
LinkedIn disapproves of automation. Although automation may be the newest craze in marketing, LinkedIn is not a fan of it.
Because of this, you should exercise caution when looking for a programme to assist you in automating your LinkedIn activity. You need to know which automation tools your business can rely on and ensure that LinkedIn is a safe place to use them. Therefore, a little carelessness could result in a permanent account ban.
LinkedIn automation solutions come in two flavours: cloud-based and Chrome Extension.
Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Let's take a closer look at each type.
Cloud-Based LinkedIn Automation Tools
Cloud-based LinkedIn automation tools are web-based applications that you access via your web browser. They're usually subscription-based, so you pay a monthly or annual fee to use them.
Salesrobot is a cloud-based automation tool designed explicitly for cold outreach on LinkedIn, as it enables users to create elaborate campaigns that run on total autopilot efficiently.
- You can access them from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
- They're usually packed with features and offer a lot of value for money.
- They tend to be updated regularly with new features and improvements.
- They can be expensive if you need to use them for multiple accounts.
- They usually require a credit card, so you can't use them anonymously.
- They're not as flexible as Chrome extension automation tools when it comes to things like scheduling messages and follow-ups.
Chrome Extension LinkedIn Automation Tools
Chrome extension LinkedIn automation tools are extensions that you install on the Google Chrome web browser. They're usually one-time payment tools, so you pay a one-off fee to use them.
Linked Helper is one illustration of a Chrome-based LinkedIn Automation Tool. You can test out this well-known Chrome-based application with a few basic features for free. It assists you in automating some fundamental tasks, and because it is a Chrome-based tool, it shuts down automatically if you close your browser.
- They're usually much cheaper than cloud-based tools since you only need to pay once.
- You can use them anonymously since you don't need to provide any payment information.
- They're more flexible than cloud-based tools, so you can usually do things like schedule messages and follow-ups.
- You can only use them on the Google Chrome web browser.
- They're not as feature-rich as cloud-based tools since they don't have the same resources.
- They're not updated as regularly as cloud-based tools, so you might miss out on new features and improvements.
So, which type of LinkedIn automation tool is best for you? It depends on your needs and budget. A cloud-based tool is probably your best bet if you need a powerful tool with all the bells and whistles. But a Chrome extension tool might be a better option if you're on a tight budget and only require basic features.
Why Should You Automate Your Messages on LinkedIn?
As a small-medium business owner in a high-ticket B2B segment, automating your messages on LinkedIn can be an effective way to connect with potential customers and clients. Here are four reasons why:
- Save time
- Allows you to scale business quickly and effectively
- Helps you to build relationships quickly
- Increase the likelihood of a sale
It will save you time.
Writing personalised messages for each person who views your profile or sends you a connection request can be time-consuming. You can spend time on other things by automating your messages, such as developing new products or services or expanding your business.
It allows you to scale your business quickly and efficiently.
If you’re looking to expand your business rapidly, automating your messages can help you do that by allowing you to connect with more people in less time.
It helps you build relationships quickly and effectively.
Personalised automated messages show potential customers and clients that you are interested in connecting with them and value their business.
It increases the likelihood of a sale.
You increase your chances of closing a deal by sending automated messages tailored to your potential customers' needs.
Is LinkedIn Automation Fraudulent?
However, despite the above benefits of automation, one question that most LinkedIn users have is, "Is LinkedIn Automation Fraudulent?"
Automating your LinkedIn messages is a practical technique to contact prospective clients and customers. However, since LinkedIn bots can easily turn spammy, it's crucial to use this tool carefully. Personalising your messages is the best defence against LinkedIn bot spam. Include a succinct introduction, making sure to include the name of the receiver. Make sure to include a link to your website or blog since LinkedIn also lets you alter your profile's URL. You can make sure that your LinkedIn messages are both personable and professional by following these easy steps.
How to Effectively Automate Your Messages on LinkedIn?
As mentioned above, automation can sometimes turn spammy. So you need to be careful while using automation tools on LinkedIn to save yourself from getting banned.
Also, now that we know why automating your messages on LinkedIn is so beneficial, let’s talk about how to do it effectively:
- Keep it short and sweet
- Be specific
- Don't be pushy
- Send relevant content
Keep it short and sweet:
No one wants to read a long message, so keep yours short and sweet—between 50 and 100 words is ideal. You want to make sure that your message is clear and concise so that the recipient understands what you’re trying to say without getting overwhelmed or frustrated.
One advantage of automated messaging is that it lets you send customised messages at a mass level. Use that to your advantage by personalising the message and adjusting the content to the recipient's particular requirements or interests.
Don't be very pushy:
Nobody likes to feel like they are being sold to, so try to avoid seeming overly pushy in your automated messages. Instead, concentrate on developing relationships and adding value by supplying valuable data or resources.
Send relevant content:
Make sure that the content you include in your automated message is relevant to the recipient—otherwise, they’re likely to tune it out or even mark it as spam. If you’re not sure what content will be most relevant, consider using LinkedIn insights to understand what content is being most well-received by members of your target market.
Best LinkedIn Automation Tools
Here's an overview of the two automation tools mentioned earlier to help you decide which is best for you: Salesrobot, a cloud-based automation tool, or Linked Helper, a chrome-based automation tool.
Let’s get started.
A side note - although Salesrobot is our growth hacking tool, we have rated it in a way that we think is honest, with no business practices to bend projections. We made unbiased and fair recommendations in rating Sales Robot as we would make in rating any other software on our list.
Salesrobot - A Cloud-Based LinkedIn Automation Tool.
Sales Robot is an automation tool that allows businesses or sales professionals to conduct effective cold outreach on LinkedIn by creating elaborate campaigns that run entirely on autopilot.
It has been rated a 5 on G2.
It's ideal for many users, including lead generation agencies, startups, sales teams, recruitment agencies, and individual small businesses.
Salesrobot has one pricing plan which cost you $99/month per account.
How Does Salesrobot Function?
- Salesrobot increases response rates and manages follow-ups efficiently.
- Its warm-up feature increases your chances of making profitable business connections.
- It works well for groups and allows you to manage multiple LinkedIn accounts.
- Because it is cloud-based, it is virtually invisible to LinkedIn. It prioritises the safety of its users by randomising activity and mimicking human activity almost perfectly.
- This automation tool can quickly draught and send hyper-personalized messages and connection requests.
- Option for email enrichment - the tool will easily find and verify your prospects' business email addresses. Because Salesrobot has integrated data from a verified email address, the chances of a mismatch or difficulties in verification are minimised.
- It is effortless to use. As a result, even if you are new to automation, you will have no trouble using this tool.
- It offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Shortcomings Of Salesrobot:
SalesRobot is developed explicitly for Linkedin; thus, you can't interact with users on other networks, such as Facebook, Quora, etc.
Linked Helper - A Chrome-based LinkedIn Automation Tool:
Linked Helper can be used to automatically find and connect with people to help your business grow.
The Linked Helper team has been working on improving the software for consumers and has finally created an updated and modernised version known as Linked Helper 2. The new version of Linked Helper 2 appears to be more secure than the previous version. It is the most dependable automation solution for sending customised invitations to specific second and third-level contacts.
Linked Helper 2 is available in two price tiers:
- Standard: $15 per month
- A plus: $45 monthly
How Does Linked Helper Function?
- Linked Helper2 is a tool that can help you endorse a group of people which you specify. Those individuals will then receive news that you have supported them, increasing the likelihood that your website will be clicked on and endorsed.
- This tool sends out a large number of requests to be suggested. All you have to do is just relax and see the tool doing the job for you.
- It helps you increase your social network's size to an infinite number of people in just a few clicks.
- It has an auto mailing system that allows you to reach your business partners in no time.
- It is an autoresponder for LinkedIn that can send automated messages to your recently added connections.
- You can invite your first LinkedIn acquaintances to join LinkedIn groups.
- It enables you to add your signature to the automated messages automatically.
Shortcomings of Linked Helper:
- Unlike other automation tools available in the market, this tool is not a cloud-based tool which increases the chances of LinkedIn detection.
- This tool fails to recommend the limit of automation, which can lead to accounts being banned for users.
- It is not user-friendly. It has a huge learning curve and a heavy energy-draining program.
Final Thoughts on LinkedIn Message Automation
So which is the best LinkedIn automation tool for small-medium business owners in high-ticket B2B segments in the US? That depends on your specific needs and preferences. If you need an advanced filtering and segmentation option, then Salesrobot is the way to go. If you want a tool with one-click contact importing, then Linked Helper is your best bet. And if you need detailed activity reports to track your progress over time, then Linked Helper is also the right choice. Regardless of the tool you select, make sure it provides you with the most important features to maximise your LinkedIn automation experience!
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)