Table of Contents
Greetings, sales professionals!
You know that having the right tools is essential to success. And while Salesgear may be a popular choice, other tools too exist.
You might just be tired of using Salesgear if you're trying to find some trustworthy Salesgear alternatives. We get that maybe this sales automation tool has fallen short of delivering what you need.
You may have had enough with the:
- disconnected inboxes halting your email campaigns,
- outdated contact data wasting your time, or
- limited contact search options
- that makes it difficult to find specific contacts within a sequence.
Don't worry; there are Salesgear alternatives out there that can take your sales outreach to the next level. Say hello to:
- ZoomInfo SalesOS
If you're in hurry, here's a quick comparison table we have curated for you:
These five tools can help you overcome the flaws that Salesgear presents. These tools offer:
- Real-time prospect insights,
- Automated sales workflows,
- Better data accuracy, and
- More effective communication with prospects.
So, kick back and get ready with your drink of choice.
And don't let Salesgear hold you back any longer. Let's explore the options available to you. And see what a difference these tools can make for your sales process.
Before jumping into Salesgear alternatives, let's do a quick recap on Salesgear.
What is Salesgear and what does it help you with?
Salesgear is a B2B sales engagement platform. It offers multi-channel sequencing capabilities (SMS, phone, email, and LinkedIn). It facilitates custom follow-ups and increases prospect engagement.
So, where does Salesgear fall short that we need help finding alternatives for it? Let's find out in the next section.
Why do you need Salesgear Alternatives?
As with any product, Salesgear has a few features that could use some work. Here are the Salesgear features that users are not fond of:
- If a user disconnects their inbox, the email campaigns will stop working until the next stage date. It can pause campaigns quickly, and the feature can be frustrating for users.
- And they need improvements in mail tracking.
- Contact data is primarily good, but outdated contacts are not uncommon. It can waste time and potentially cost users business opportunities.
- It's hard to find a specific contact within a sequence. The only search option is by email address.
- Users cannot remove data in bulk from tasks.
- While the tool is quite good, it needs improvement on the integration front. Users have reported issues with product bugs causing problems.
Now that we know what Salesgear offers and lacks, let's determine its cost.
What is Salesgear's pricing model?
The following are the pricing plans provided by Salesgear:
- Free: 1 inbox and 3 sequences; you can send up to 1,000 emails monthly, which is honestly not much.
- Basic: $15 per month; 2 inboxes, send up to 10,000 emails monthly, and access 10 sequences and templates.
And as the name suggests it is a pretty basic plan so if you’re just starting out, you can think on it.
- Pro: $55 a month; 5 inboxes, send up to 50,000 emails a month, and unlimited sequences and templates.
You also get a dialer, AI writing assistant, A/B testing, and more. This has quickly escalated to a higher amount but with limited features.
- Unlimited: $79 a month; Unlimited inboxes, send up to 100,000 emails a month, and up to 25,000 contacts. Plus, you get priority support and unlimited email credits. Now, this plan might put a hole in your pocket.
- Enterprise: They offer bulk purchasing, unlimited emails, and custom monthly phone numbers.
No credit card is required, but it is not cheap. Not for the faint of heart plus it is such a hassle to get a quote from the team.
So, there you have it, the Salesgear’s pricing plans. But, if you want the good stuff, you'll have to pay up.
Let’s quickly recap the drawbacks of Salesgear:
- Disconnection of inbox halts email campaigns
- Email tracking issues
- Outdated contact data
- Limited contact search options
- Integration front
In the next section, coming on strong as the first of the Salesgear alternatives is Salesrobot. It is also a sales engagement tool but doesn't lack behind like Salesgear.
Salesgear Alternatives #1 Salesrobot: For better Customization, Inbox and Prospecting features
Salesrobot is a LinkedIn and email sales outreach tool. You can create automated campaigns for prospecting.
And in the next part, we'll learn about the other features of Salesrobot that make it a game-changer in the sales engagement industry.
What are the features that make Salesrobot a must-have over Salesgear?
The pros of using Salesrobot are:
- With Salesrobot, you can carry on your work while it carries the automation for you. The campaigns are customizable and work according to your commands. You can personalize your outreach, set up your schedules, and leave it to do its magic.
- Salesrobot lets the admin check the sales team's performance throughout the outreach process. And the analytics for your campaigns are easy to understand and helpful.
- Salesrobot integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator which is a master of lead data scraping and updates. So, you don’t have to worry about incorrect data anymore.
- Salesrobot also offers a direct ‘search by name’ option for your campaign sequences, so you can find any prospect at any time.
- With the help of Zapier, Salesrobot efficiently integrates with numerous tools to smoothen out your outreach efforts.
- Salesrobot keeps updating for better user experience which is why the new UI is very straightforward and easy to use.
There are other note-worthy features of Salesrobot too, let’s check them out.
How does Salesrobot help you streamline your sales prospecting?
- Multi-channel outreach: Salesrobot uses LinkedIn and email for your outreach needs. It aids your prospecting through LinkedIn polls, groups, InMails, and private messages.
- Salesrobot is also configured for securing your account. So, you only have to prospect without worrying about being banned.
- You can run automation campaigns in sequences and make changes. You can choose the method, time, and templates for prospecting.
- Hyper-personalization: It also uses Hyperise to use custom gifs/images so your messages get more traction.
- The unique feature of Salesrobot is Personal Email Enrichment. You can use it to verify your prospect's emails through Salesrobot's database.
- Salesrobot has a Smart Inbox to keep all your conversations in one inbox.
- Salesrobot has great 24x7 customer support.
What are the drawbacks of using Salesrobot?
- Initially, there is a learning curve, but you can get your problems sorted with well-versed customer support.
- Salesrobot focuses more on Linkedin prospecting and automation than email.
Let's dish out how much Salesrobot charges for the features it offers.
How much does Salesrobot charge?
We are moving on to the second of Salesgear alternatives—Amplemarket. It is for all the businesses with more extensive prospect lists.
Salesgear Alternatives #2 Amplemarket: For better templates and sequences
Amplemarket takes the grunt work out of sales with features like:
- Automated outreach,
- Personalized messaging, and
- Real-time insights.
It can be a sidekick that helps you grow your business and crush your sales goals.
Now, let's find out why it is one of the Salesgear Alternatives.
What are the selling points of Amplemarket over Salesgear?
The pros of using Amplemarket are:
- The ability to import large prospect lists and create responsive sequences: You can create responsive sequences that can be sent to target lists.
- Intuitive and easy to use: The search function is a standout feature that allows users to search for prospects easily.
- Customizable Templates: Amplemarket's customizable templates allow you to send relevant cadences to prospects.
- Batch uploads from "Lead Lists" directly from Linkedin Navigator and Salesforce: This feature makes outreach and follow-up activities much more efficient.
We have disclosed what the users love about Amplemarket.
What are other notable features of Amplemarket?
The following are Amplemarket’s good features:
- The customer support team is knowledgeable and attentive to customer needs.
- Lead scoring to help you focus on the most potential leads.
- The contact enrichment feature.
- You can customize email templates through tags.
- It uses AI and machine learning for better follow-up reminders.
- And the outbound dialer.
So, now it's time to find out what users dislike about the tool.
What are the common problems users face with Amplemarket?
The cons of Amplemarket are:
- Complex interface: Users find it difficult to locate specific features and have to spend time searching for them.
- Sidebar loading issues: Users have to switch pages to get it to reload, which can be frustrating and waste a lot of time.
- Email deliverability challenges: There is still a risk that your emails may end up in a recipient's spam folder.
- Limited functionality: There are several features that Amplemarket is missing, including being able to edit lead data, tracking webpage interactions, and setting an automatic request to connect again.
- Price is high: It would be great if Amplemarket could offer a discount or time trial for early-stage companies.
Moving on to the pricing model that Amplemarket offers on its website or the lack thereof.
How much does it cost to use Amplemarket ?
The platform itself doesn't offer pricing on the website. You have to book a demo or consult with the platform's team directly for pricing. (Hectic? yes.)
The pricing plans for Amplemarket sure are a bit too much. And if you wish to learn more about Amplemarket, let us make it simple for you with our detailed Amplemarket review.
So let’s move along on the third of Salesgear alternatives, ZoomInfo SalesOS.
Salesgear Alternatives #3 ZoomInfo SalesOS: For better organization
ZoomInfo SalesOS is a sales engagement platform. It is focused on sales cadences, email tracking, and reporting, which can help sales teams automate and optimize their outreach efforts.
Now, we’ll jump right in the features that are received well by the users.
What are the key features of ZoomInfo Sales OS that make it better than Salesgear ?
The pros of using ZoomInfo Sales OS are:
- Real-time alerts: ZoomInfo provides real-time alerts on buyer intent signals, such as website visits, content downloads, and job changes.
- Intent topics: Its integration with Salesforce allows users to automate the beginning of a campaign and track its success.
- Organizational charts and contact information: It offers a vast wealth of client information, making the prospecting experience more manageable.
- Sales Flow: ZoomInfo Sales allows users to group potential clients together and send a series of emails called Sales Flow.
- The advanced Search filters help in narrowing down your target prospects.
What other amazing features does ZoomInfo Sales OS have?
- ZoomInfo SalesOS provides effective lead recommendations based on a user's search history and preferences.
- Lead scoring and account-based marketing.
- Creating workflow automation is convenient with Sales OS.
- They offer online training.
- It also has a Chrome extension.
The features are all great but what about the dark-side of the tool? Let’s find all about that in the next part.
What are the areas for improvement for ZoomInfo Sales OS?
The cons of ZoomInfo Sales OS are:
- Integration issues: Sometimes the integration fails or results in duplicates which hinders in the campaigns. And oftentimes the data fetched is outdated.
- Overwhelming and complex: ZoomInfo Sales OS can be difficult to learn and understand, especially for non-techy individuals.
- The auto-renewal clause: Users have experienced the sneaky auto-renewal clause with ridiculous notification requirements.
- Limited functionality: When using the engage mode, users can only log a call or send/complete an email individually, and cannot choose both and send at once.
- Expensive: The cost of ZoomInfo Sales OS can be prohibitive for some users.
We were coming down to the pricing plan for the tool. Spoiler alert, we didn't find the ZoomInfo pricing plans on its website either.
How much should you budget for ZoomInfo Sales OS?
ZoomInfo doesn’t mention its pricing plans on its website which is a bummer. It does offer free-trial.
They have three customizable pricing plans which are as follows:
We found these plans on Lead411.
The pricing plans for ZoomInfo Sales OS sure are confusing. Also not necessarily a bang for your buck with its limitations.
And following it is the second-to-last of the Salesgear alternatives, SalesLoft.
Salesgear Alternatives #4 SalesLoft: For better tracking and cadences
SalesLoft is a sales engagement platform. It allows sales teams to:
- Create and execute email campaigns,
- Track engagement, and
- Receive alerts when prospects take specific actions.
SalesLoft aims to help sales teams increase productivity and drive more revenue.
Let’s learn about the SalesLoft features users are most impressed with.
What are the standout features of SalesLoft over Salesgear?
The pros of using SalesLoft are:
- Cadences: Customize cadences based on different campaigns or stages of the sales process.
- Integration with Salesforce and other CRMs: You can keep track of all your customer information in one place. And avoid duplication of data and streamline the sales process.
- Analytics: You can get insights into your sales process with detailed reports and data visualization. And use the analytics dashboard to review calls. Find out how long you were talking versus the prospect.
- Email Tracking: You can track your email opens and link clicks to gain insights into your email engagement.
- Customization: You can use group settings to alter the automation process for different departments or campaigns.
Let’s move on to other SalesLoft's features.
What other SalesLoft's features are good?
- SalesLoft provides enterprise-grade security to protect sensitive sales data.
- It also helps sales teams find insights and coach their reps to be more effective in their outreach.
- It provides pipeline management and forecasting capabilities.
- SalesLoft also makes use of the AI for forecasting.
Now that we’re familiar with its features, it's time to learn about the tool’s downsides as well.
What are SalesLoft's issues that need attention?
The cons of using SalesLoft are:
- Inability to un-send something once sent, like in Gmail and also lack of a safety net when sending out emails.
- Limited synchronization between SalesLoft and Salesforce. Like the tasks and call logs are not registered correctly in Salesforce.
- Not having the option to copy multiple people on an email: Risk of leaving someone out or accidentally excluding them.
- Slow and complicated cadence process with tedious manual contact importing.
The pricing plans on the tool's official websites continue to disappoint. SalesLoft only offers the features and the ability to book a demo for the tool.
What's the price of SalesLoft ?
There’s an annual contract, one Salesloft license per user, per year is $2K. $125 to $165 per user, per month, depending on the package.
Only prospecting capabilities are on the lower end of the range. No seat minimum.
And we're here at the last of the Salesgear alternatives, Groove. It may be the last, but it has some good features. Let's find out in the next section.
Salesgear Alternatives #5 Groove: For a simple interface and better automation
Groove, a sales engagement tool, offers features like:
- Email campaigns,
- Phone dialers,
- Appointment scheduling, and
It helps sales teams automate their workflows.
In the next section, we’ll learn about the many features that users have appreciated in Groove.
What are the advantages of using Groove over Salesgear?
The pros of using Groove are:
- Simple and intuitive interface: Users can customize the dashboard to show only the features they use the most, making it easier to navigate the platform.
- Email automation and tracking: Ability to track email opens and other metrics.
- Good integration with G-suite and Salesforce: Allows for smooth email correspondence with clients and prospects.
- Flows and campaigns: The campaign feature allows users to create and manage multiple campaigns with various complex steps.
- Collaborative and trackable: Easy for teams to learn from each other and replicate successful campaigns.
Let’s now learn about other notable features of Groove.
What are other notable features of Groove?
- Groove offers AI-driven insights.
- It integrates with hundreds of other tools.
- Groove is the only tool that is Salesforce-native.
- The tracking features are robust.
After learning about its features, we'll follow with Groove's disadvantages.
Where does Groove fall short?
The cons of Groove are:
- Groove is hard to use: The tool can be overwhelming, especially if the user is not onboarded correctly. The support team could have been better at helping users overcome these challenges.
- The LinkedIn messaging feature is not great: It can be time-consuming and frustrating for users who want to move through their leads quickly.
- Technical problems and glitches: The dialer often fails, making integrating Groove into other software challenging.
- Integration with other tools: Transferring more complex account-level data directly into the tool would be helpful.
- Logging in every time: Users have reported having to log in whenever they want to use the tool, which can be inconvenient.
While Groove is a powerful tool, these issues can be frustrating and time-consuming for some users, making it less than ideal for them.
Lastly, Groove is similar in pricing transparency to the previous tools. It doesn't offer its pricing range on the website.
How much does Groove cost?
Let’s take a look at what we do know about Groove pricing.
There are several requirements for an organization to start a contract using the Groove platform. Firstly, all contracts are annual; the company doesn’t allow for monthly payments.
There is also a minimum annual spend for the first year, of $10,000.
How would a company reach this amount? To start with, core licenses per user cost $50 per month, or $600 a year.
A user license can increase to $160 per month ($1,920 per year), depending on the add-ons that each user needs.
An organization that’s new to Groove must hit this $10,000 mark during their first year.
There is a free 14-day trial available for businesses looking to use Groove, which is an excellent option to try before they buy. Companies must already be using Salesforce to qualify for this free trial.
Well, we are nearing the end of the blog, so it is time to take a step back and rediscover the difference between the respective tools. To help you decide better of course, not showing off this pretty table at all. 🤣
Comparison between Salesgear, Salesrobot, Amplemarket, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo SalesOS, and Groove
Let’s conclude this!
Final verdict on Salesgear Alternatives
for reaching the end of the blog and going back as a more informed individual.
After looking at the top Salesgear alternatives, it's clear that each tool has its unique features and drawbacks. Here's a summary of each tool to help you choose the best one for your business:
- Amplemarket is fantastic for those who want to focus on outbound sales but remember that it has to track limitations.
- SalesLoft is a comprehensive sales engagement platform offering various features and integrations. However, remember that it can be a bit pricey for smaller businesses.
- ZoomInfo SalesOS is the way to go if you're all about contact data and want a tool that can provide you with good management. However, its high pricing may not be suitable for smaller businesses.
- Conversely, Groove is a good option if you're looking for a tool with a simple interface and better automation features. However, it lacks advanced LinkedIn prospecting options.
Finally, we have Salesrobot - it's great for teams of all sizes and has a user-friendly interface.
And fun fact: If you want to stay ahead in your prospecting game. This might just be the best option out there, as cold emails are old news now.
You need strong professional skills with LinkedIn prospecting. And Salesrobot offers a ton of LinkedIn and email automation options that can save you much time.
So, there you have it - our verdict on the top Salesgear alternatives. Each has its unique strengths and drawbacks, so it's up to you to decide which best fits your needs.
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)