Table of Contents
This article is for you if…
You’re considering LinkedIn Premium for your business or career.
If you're scratching your head about LinkedIn Premium pricing and what you're getting in return, don't worry – you're not the only one feeling a bit lost.
I get it, LinkedIn throws 8 different plans at you, and figuring out the one for you isn’t easy.
That’s why I’ve written this blog to explain it all, no fancy jargon, just plain English.
Why spend the next 7 minutes reading this blog?
💼 I’ll start off by explaining the differences between the LinkedIn free features and Premium features.
🌐 Next, let’s dive into the various plans, from LinkedIn Premium, Sales Navigator, and Recruiter to LinkedIn Learning.
🔥I’ll answer the burning question on your mind, ”Which LinkedIn Premium Plan is right for me?”.
💥 I’ll also give you 3 tips to get Premium for free or with discounts.
❓ Ever wondered what happens when you cancel Premium? Refunds, Cancellations, Renewals, we cover it all!!
Finally, I’ll compare some LinkedIn Premium plans head-on!
But, first things first.
Here’s a quick summary of all the LinkedIn Premium plans.
LinkedIn Premium Pricing for Business:
- Cost: $59.99/month.
- Features: 15 InMail Credits, Unlimited Profile Browsing, Profile Visitors (past 90 days), Business Insights, LinkedIn Learning.
- Free 30-day trial available.
LinkedIn Premium Pricing for Sales Navigator:
- Plans available: Core, Advanced, Advanced Plus.
- Core plan price: $99.99/month.
- Advanced plan price: $149.00/month.
- Advanced Plus plan: Custom pricing with features like unlimited InMail and access to the Learning Center.
- There is no free trial available, but you can request a demo.
Premium Career Cost:
- Cost: $29.99/month
- Features: 5 InMails, Competitive Insights, Market Insights, Enhanced Visibility, Customized Job Alerts.
LinkedIn Premium Pricing for Recruiters-
- Costs vary based on specific needs and location, starting at $835 monthly.
- Different tiers are available, including Career, Business, Sales, and the Hiring package...
- It does not offer a free trial.
LinkedIn Recruiter Lite Plan:
- Price: $170/month
- Features: Advanced search filters, InMail credits, streamlined candidate connection, and outreach.
- It offers a 30-day free trial.
LinkedIn Learning Premium:
- Price: $39.99/month for individuals, providing access to a library of courses.
- It offers a 30-day free trial.
Here’s a nifty visual representation of what each LinkedIn premium plan brings/doesn’t bring to the table.
But first, let’s discuss whether you need Linkedin Premium at all…
LinkedIn Premium vs. Free Version:
Starting your LinkedIn journey?
You don’t need to pay a cent to sign up for the free LinkedIn account.
With a free account, you can connect with people, catch up with old friends, and create a killer LinkedIn profile to get noticed by possible prospects or employers.
But here’s the catch: your free LinkedIn account comes with some limitations:
- Messaging: Free accounts cannot send messages to other users unless they are connected.
- Career Insights: Access to career insights is limited.
- Profile Visitors: You won't be able to see everyone peeking at your profile.
- Search Limits: Free accounts have search limitations, which means you can only look at a fixed amount of profiles.
Now, about LinkedIn Premium:
Interested in some extra perks?
Premium offers a few things worth considering:
- InMail: Reach out to anyone, even if you're not connected. This is great for generating leads on LinkedIn.
- Insights: Know who's checking you out and get tips to improve your profile.
- Job Hunting: Stand out to potential employers, particularly if you're on the job hunt.
Ultimately, it's up to you.
However, if you're just starting out, the free account is your perfect entry into LinkedIn.
How much does LinkedIn Premium Business cost?
LinkedIn Premium Business comes at a monthly cost of $59.99/month and $44.99/month if billed annually.
And guess what? You can snag a 30-day free trial to give it a spin!
Top 6 Benefits of a Premium Business Account:
- Connect with more people: You get 15 credits each month to send InMails to people outside your network. This lets you connect with people you might not otherwise be able to reach.
- See more profiles: You can view as many profiles as you want. This opens up a lot of new networking opportunities.
- See who's viewed your profile: You can see who's visited your profile in the last 90 days, even if they're using private browsing. This gives you a good idea of who's interested in your services.
- Learn new skills: Get access to a wide range of courses on LinkedIn Learning. This lets you continuously develop your skills and stay in demand.
In a nutshell, LinkedIn Business is your go-to for advanced searches, business insights, and the ability to connect with up to 15 new contacts monthly.
It's also a fantastic plan for cultivating your brand or becoming a thought leader.
But can LinkedIn help you get more leads? Yes, of course, with Linkedin Sales Navigator. . More on that below.
How Much Is LinkedIn Sales Navigator in 2023?
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a premium subscription service that provides sales professionals with advanced tools and features to help them find and connect with prospects, build relationships, and close more deals.
Now that we've covered all the basics of Sales Navigator, let's dive into the details of its 3plans.! 🚀💼
Sales Navigator Core Pricing: Best for Sales Professionals on a Budget
Price: $99.99/month, $79.99/ month if billed annually.
Sales Navigator Core is the most affordable Sales Navigator plan, but it still offers a wide range of features that can help sales professionals find and connect with more qualified leads.
Here are some of the benefits of using Sales Navigator Core:
- Advanced search filters: Find the right leads with advanced search filters, including company, industry, job title, seniority, and even keywords in the lead's profile.
- Lead lists: Save and organize your leads in lead lists for easy tracking and follow-up.
- InMail: Send direct messages to leads, even if you're not connected to them.
- TeamLink: See who on your team is connected to your leads and get warm introductions.
- Lead recommendations: Sales Navigator recommends leads to you based on your sales preferences and activity.
- Integration with CRM: Sales Navigator integrates with popular CRM systems so you can keep your data in sync.
Sales Navigator Core is a great value for sales professionals on a budget. It offers all of the essential features you need to find and connect with more qualified leads.
Sales Navigator Advanced Pricing: For Sales Professionals Who Need More Features,
Sales Navigator Advanced is priced at $159.99 per month, with a discounted rate of $108.33 per month if billed annually.
Sales Navigator Advanced is the second tier of Sales Navigator plans, and it offers a number of additional features that can be helpful for sales professionals who need to go beyond the basics.
Here are some of the benefits of using Sales Navigator Advanced:
- More advanced search filters: Sales Navigator Advanced offers more advanced search filters than Sales Navigator Core, including the ability to search by lead stage, company size, and even by the lead's email address.
- Larger lead lists: It allows you to create and save larger lead lists than Sales Navigator Core.
- Sales Insights: It provides you with valuable insights about your leads, such as their recent activity on LinkedIn, who they're connected to, and what companies they're following.
- Social selling tools: It provides you with a number of social selling tools, like the ability to track engagement on your content and see who's viewed your profile.
- Integrations with other tools: Sales Navigator Advanced integrates with a wider range of tools than Sales Navigator Core, including CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, and sales engagement tools.
But hang on; we're not done yet. We'll talk about the Advanced Plus plan in just a bit! 🚀💼
Sales Navigator Advanced Plus Pricing:
Sales Navigator Advanced Plus is the most expensive Sales Navigator plan, but it also offers the most features.
Here are some of the benefits of using Sales Navigator Advanced Plus:
- All of the features of Sales Navigator Advanced
- Unlimited lead lists
- Unlimited InMails
- Advanced sales analytics
- Priority customer support
- Integration with leading CRM systems
The price of Sales Navigator Advanced Plus is only available by contacting LinkedIn Sales and requesting a demo. They offer custom quotes.
If you are interested in knowing about the benefits of Sales Navigator in more detail. Please read our in-depth blog on Sales Navigator benefits.
Now that we’ve discussed the 3 plans in detail, here’s a quick rundown on knowing which is the one for you.
Sales Navigator Core:
Great for small sales teams or individuals who want simple tools to find potential customers and access LinkedIn's network.
Sales Navigator Advanced:
Best for growing sales teams at small or mid-market companies that need more detailed insights, collaboration features, and advanced tools for finding potential customers.
Sales Navigator Advanced Plus:
Perfect for large sales teams at corporates that use a CRM system, requiring smooth integration, data validation, and high-level reporting.
Ok, so you know which Sales Navigator plan works best for you, and you’ve got a list of perfect leads.
But now what?
How are you going to reach out to all of them?
We know prospecting can be so time-consuming and emotionally draining, right?
Imagine researching every lead from Sales Navigator and writing personalized messages to each of them, only to get rejected without even a hello.
Sending everyone a copy-pasted, soulless message is also a bad idea.
Because seriously, who likes spam?
And that’s why I’ve built Salesrobot.
With Salesrobot, you can sit back and relax as it sends connection requests and personalized messages on your behalf. Without you having to lift a finger.
It will take your list of leads from Sales Navigator and start interacting with them with hyper-personalized messages.
How personalized, you ask?
It will pick up tiny details from their profiles (like which volunteering work they did, which college they went to, and so on) and include these in the messages to make them sound genuine.
It will even go that extra mile and create hyper-personalized images like this:
Cool, or what? 😎
And it's not about mindlessly messaging; Salesrobot leaves likes and insightful comments on LinkedIn posts that draw more leads.
Ever wondered about those LinkedIn groups and events you're part of?
Salesrobot has your back there, too. It effortlessly helps you connect with potential clients through these groups, rapidly growing your network.
Whether you're building connections, finding future clients, or welcoming warm leads into your inbox, Salesrobot is like having a robot assistant around to do the heavy lifting while you focus on your business or family.
Pretty sweet, right?
But how do you begin the Salesrobot magic to generate more leads with your Sales Navigator plan?
Well, here’s a short video to create a connection request campaign on Salesrobot using Sales Navigator
You can also read about how to find more leads on LinkedIn with Sales Navigator and Salesrobot <link to that particular section in Manan’s blog on 40+ profile tips>
How Much Does LinkedIn Premium Career Cost?
LinkedIn Premium Career is a paid subscription service that provides job seekers with enhanced features and tools to advance their careers.
The Price Breakdown:
LinkedIn Premium Career costs $39.99 per month. However, LinkedIn frequently offers promotional discounts and free trials for new users, such as a FREE $0 trial for the first month.
What features does LinkedIn Premium Career provide?
LinkedIn Premium Career can significantly enhance your job search and career development:
- Accelerate your job search and land your dream job faster.
- Expand your professional network and connect with influential people in your industry.
- Gain valuable insights into companies and job opportunities.
- Enhance your skills and prepare for interviews with confidence.
Here is a table summarizing the key features of LinkedIn Premium Career:
We just saw how LinkedIn can help you get jobs, but what if you’re interested in hiring instead?
What is the LinkedIn Premium Pricing for Recruiters?
LinkedIn Recruiter has two pricing plans: Recruiter Lite and Recruiter.
Recruiter Lite costs starts off at $170/month while Linkedin Recruiter Plan only offers custom pricing. (More on this below)
Note: You need to contact LinkedIn Sales to get the exact LinkedIn recruiter price as it varies from region to region.
LinkedIn Recruiter Lite vs LinkedIn Recruiter
LinkedIn Recruiter Lite and LinkedIn Recruiter are two subscription plans offered by LinkedIn for recruiters, each providing different features and capabilities.
Here's a breakdown of the key differences based on the information provided:
- Recruiter Lite:
- $170/month (single license).
- $270/month per license (licenses 2 - 5).
- $1,680/year (single license).
- $2,670/year per license (licenses 2 - 5).
- Pricing varies by region and currency.
- Contact the sales team for local pricing.
- Access to LinkedIn's Talent Pool:
- Recruiter Lite: Over 830 million members.
- Recruiter: Over 830 million members (same as Recruiter Lite).
- Search Filters:
- Recruiter Lite: 20+ filters, including basic filters like location, experience, and skills.
- Recruiter: 40+ filters, including advanced filters like company alumni, skills assessments, and recent conversations.
- Unique Profile Views per Day:
- Recruiter Lite: 2,000.
- Recruiter: Unlimited.
- Candidate Recommendations:
- Recruiter Lite: Limited to 10 per month.
- Recruiter: Unlimited, with personalized recommendations based on job postings and search criteria.
- OpenToWork Spotlight:
- Recruiter Lite: No.
- Recruiter: Yes, highlighting candidates actively seeking new opportunities.
- More Likely to Respond Spotlight:
- Recruiter Lite: No.
- Recruiter: Yes, identifying candidates who are active on LinkedIn and more likely to engage with messages.
- AI-Powered Recommended Matches:
- Recruiter Lite: No.
- Recruiter: Yes, leveraging machine learning to suggest hidden talent that matches specific hiring needs.
- Jobs Posted per Month:
- Recruiter Lite: 10, sufficient for smaller hiring needs.
- Recruiter: 50, catering to larger-scale recruitment efforts.
- Team Collaboration:
- Recruiter Lite: No, intended for individual recruiters.
- Recruiter: Yes, enabling seamless collaboration among team members to manage hiring workflows.
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Recruiter Lite: Basic insights into InMail and job post performance.
- Recruiter: Advanced analytics providing comprehensive data on candidate engagement, pipeline progress, and overall recruiting effectiveness.
- Purchase Additional InMails:
- Recruiter Lite: You can get 70 extra Inmails every month if you need more. But you can't save more than 120 for later.
- Recruiter: You can buy extra messages if you want more, and there's no limit mentioned.
In summary, LinkedIn Recruiter offers a more extensive set of features, including advanced search filters, unlimited profile views, and enhanced candidate recommendations, making it suitable for larger-scale recruitment efforts and corporates.
LinkedIn Recruiter Lite, on the other hand, is designed for individual recruiters with more modest hiring needs.
Which plan is right for you?
The best plan for you will depend on your hiring needs and your budget.
If you are a small business or startup that only needs to hire a few people per year, then Recruiter Lite is a good option.
If you are a larger business or a staffing agency that needs to hire more than 50 people per year, then Recruiter is a better option.
That’s it on Linkedin for Recruiters, let’s see how it can help you prepare for those job interviews (or your exams) with Linkedin Learning.
How Much is LinkedIn Learning Premium?
LinkedIn Learning is an online school that has tons of classes and resources.
Whether you want to learn new skills or improve ones you already have, it's the perfect place to do it!
Let's break down the pricing and features, keeping it simple and useful for you.
LinkedIn Learning Premium for Individuals
- Monthly Subscription: $39.99
- Annual Subscription: $239.88 (billed annually)
For less than your monthly streaming service, you get access to over 21,000 courses.
Pay $39.99 monthly or opt for the annual plan at $239.88 (which is like $19.99 a month when billed monthly).
Key features of LinkedIn Learning Premium for Individuals:
- Unlimited Course Access: Explore a wide range of courses, from business basics to creative skills.
- Certificates of Completion: Show off your achievements with certificates to boost your profile.
- Personalized Learning: Get course recommendations based on your interests and career goals.
- Offline Viewing: Download courses for convenient offline learning, anytime and anywhere.
- Interactive Learning: Practice what you learn with hands-on exercises and practice files.
LinkedIn Learning Premium for Teams
- 2-20 Licenses: $379.99 per license/year
- 21+ Licenses: Contact LinkedIn for pricing.
For businesses wanting their teams to grow, LinkedIn Learning Premium for Teams is the answer. Prices vary based on team size.
Key Features of LinkedIn Learning Premium for Teams:
- Access a vast library of over 18,000+ expert-led courses.
- Personalize learning paths for each employee.
- Engage in a collaborative learning community.
- Gain actionable insights to optimize training.
- Seamlessly integrate with existing systems.
LinkedIn Learning Premium for Organizations
For big organizations, LinkedIn Learning Premium offers custom solutions. Contact LinkedIn for a tailored quote and explore the full suite of features.
Whether you're an individual or part of a team or organization, LinkedIn Learning provides courses or tools to develop your skills and stay ahead of the competition.
With LinkedIn Learning, you can access thousands of online courses and videos to help you reach your professional goals.
Now that we are talking about taking courses, let's discuss how much Linkedin premium costs for students.
What is LinkedIn Premium Pricing for Students?
LinkedIn Learning offers a special rate of $19.99 per month for students.
It's a good choice for students who want to combine learning with professional development.
Is LinkedIn Learning Free for Students?
Itis not entirely free for students.
While some free courses are available, the complete range of premium content featuring expert-led courses and in-depth learning materials comes with the pricing mentioned earlier.
It's a worthwhile investment in your education and future career.
Is LinkedIn Learning Free with Premium?
LinkedIn Premium also gets you access to LinkedIn Learning without any extra charges.
To access LinkedIn Learning from your LinkedIn homepage, follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Work' icon situated at the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage. This icon typically resembles a briefcase or a 'work' symbol.
- A menu will appear after clicking the 'Work' icon.
- From this menu, select the 'Learning' icon. The 'Learning' icon usually represents a graduation cap or book symbol.
By following these steps, you can access LinkedIn Learning seamlessly from your LinkedIn homepage.
Which LinkedIn Premium Plan is Right for You?
Choosing the right plan is a decision that should align with your individual professional aspirations.
Sure, there are specific plan recommendations based on different professional goals:
- Job Seekers:
- Recommended Plan: LinkedIn Premium Career.
If your goal is to land your dream job or move up in your career, LinkedIn Premium Career is for you.
It helps job seekers by providing tools to connect with recruiters and employers, understand who's interested in your profile, and access online courses to boost your skills.
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs:
- Recommended Plan: LinkedIn Premium Business or Sales Navigator
For business owners and entrepreneurs aiming to generate leads and grow their ventures, LinkedIn Premium Business or Sales Navigator is the way to go.
These plans are ideal for those seeking advanced search capabilities to find potential clients, partners, and industry influencers.
Additionally, the ability to directly message individuals outside your network can be crucial for business growth.
- Sales Professionals:
- Recommended Plan: LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Sales professionals looking to identify and connect with potential customers should opt for LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
This plan offers lead prioritization tools and advanced search filters, enabling salespeople to focus on promising leads and stay informed about industry trends.
- Recruiter at a Small-Medium Business:
- Recommended Plan: Recruiter Lite.
If you're a recruiter at a small to medium-sized business and want to efficiently source and hire top talent, Recruiter Lite is the recommended plan.
It provides access to a broader pool of candidates beyond your network, advanced search filters to find candidates with specific qualifications, and the ability to reach out to potential hires directly.
- Recruiting Agencies:
- Recommended Plan: LinkedIn recruiter.
For recruiting agencies handling extensive talent acquisition demands, LinkedIn Recruiter is the optimal choice.
This plan offers advanced features, including sophisticated search capabilities, team collaboration tools, and a comprehensive suite of functionalities tailored to the dynamic requirements of recruiting agencies.
Which LinkedIn Premium Plan is Worth It for Sales Professionals?
For sales professionals, the LinkedIn premium plans that best suit their needs are within the LinkedIn Sales Navigator offering:
LinkedIn Sales Navigator:
LinkedIn Sales Navigator takes sales prospecting to a whole new level, empowering sales professionals to identify, engage, and convert high-value leads with greater precision and efficiency. It offers 3 distinct plans:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Core:
- Ideal for: Solopreneurs or those with limited budgets who prioritize advanced search capabilities and real-time sales insights
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced:
- Suitable for: Individual sales professionals who require direct outreach through InMail credits and lead recommendations.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced Plus:
- Ideal for: Larger sales teams that need-unlimited InMail credits and lead management capabilities.
Which LinkedIn premium plan is worth it for job seekers?
Are you on the job hunt?
Then, the LinkedIn Premium Career plan might be your secret weapon.
LinkedIn Premium Career Plan
Relevant for Active Job Seekers
- InMail Credits: Ideal for those reaching out to potential employers or recruiters.
- Job and Company Insights: Valuable for gaining detailed insights into job openings and companies, aiding in informed decision-making.
Which LinkedIn premium plan is worth it for recruiters?
LinkedIn Recruiters can be highly valuable for recruiters, providing access to advanced tools and features that streamline the hiring process.
How to Choose?:
- Recruiter Lite: Ideal for independent recruiters, small agencies, or those with limited recruitment budgets.
- Recruiter Plan: Geared towards larger recruitment firms or in-house corporate teams dealing with higher recruitment volumes.
Is LinkedIn Premium worth it for students?
If you're a student, you might wonder if a Premium plan is a good investment.
Here's why the LinkedIn Premium can be a valuable asset for your education and future career:
- Access to Job Market Insights: Premium grants you access to insights about the job market. This knowledge can help you understand which skills are in demand, what industries are growing, and what job opportunities are available, making your career path clearer.
- Networking Opportunities: With the plan, you can connect with professionals in your chosen field. This is a fantastic opportunity to network, ask questions, and gain insights from experienced individuals who can help you make informed career decisions.
- Early Career Insights: By connecting with professionals and gaining insights into your industry, you get a head start in your career.
You can learn about the challenges and opportunities in your chosen field and be better prepared for the job market when you graduate.
- Enhanced Visibility: Premium Student highlights your profile, increasing your visibility to potential employers. This can result in more internship and job opportunities while you're still in school.
- Customized Job Alerts: The plan provides job alerts tailored to your preferences, ensuring you never miss out on job opportunities that align with your career goals.
In summary, the LinkedIn Premium is a smart choice for students but be wary of the price tag. Only invest in Premium if you’re actively looking for internships/jobs.
How to get LinkedIn Premium for FREE?
Have you ever wished you could access all the amazing features of Premium without spending a dime?
Well, I've got some cool tricks for you!
- Free Trials: LinkedIn offers free trials for Premium. Keep an eye out and grab one when it pops up.
- Student or Job Seeker Perks: If you're a student or job seeker, you might be eligible for free Premium trials or discounts.
- Sharing is Caring: Some users may have Premium and can share articles, profiles, and more with you. Connect with them and explore their shared content.
How to get Discounts on Linkedin Premium?
Now, let's talk about saving some cash on Premium.
While a Premium subscription can be a great tool, I understand that it might not fit into your budget right now.
Don't worry, there are plenty of ways to get those Premium features without breaking the bank.
Student and Recent Graduate Discounts:
If you're still in school or just graduated, you're in luck! LinkedIn offers a hefty discount on Premium subscriptions for students and recent grads.
All you need to do is show them your student ID or diploma, and you're good to go.
Free Trials and Promotional Offers:
LinkedIn loves to give away free trials and discounts.
Keep an eye out for emails, social media posts, and website announcements to catch these deals when they pop up.
You might just snag a month or two of Premium for free!
LinkedIn Learning Bundle:
If you're a fan of LinkedIn Learning, you might already be eligible for a discounted Premium subscription.
LinkedIn often bundles Learning subscriptions with Premium access, so you can get two great services for the price of one.
Pay it forward and get rewarded!
LinkedIn's PlusOnePledge program lets you nominate someone for a free Premium subscription.
If your nominee accepts, you'll get a discount on your own Premium subscription. It's a win-win!
Partnerships and Collaborations:
LinkedIn partners with all sorts of organizations, from schools to companies, to offer discounted Premium subscriptions to their members or employees.
Check with your school, workplace, or professional associations to see if they have any LinkedIn partnerships.
Even if you can't afford Premium right now, don't let that stop you from using LinkedIn to your advantage.
Keep your profile updated, engage with your network, and join relevant groups to make yourself seen and heard in the professional world.
Remember, networking is key! Connect with people in your field, even if they already have Premium.
I hope this helps!
What happens if I cancel LinkedIn Premium?
Thinking about canceling your Premium?
Well, let me break it down for you.
When you cancel, you won't lose your account. That's here to stay!
But, you'll miss out on some cool stuff. No more InMails to reach out to anyone, and you won't see who's viewed your profile.
Your fancy Premium badge will vanish, too. People might not know you were a Premium member!
Oh, and those extra job insights and salary info? Say goodbye to them if you cancel.
Your job applications might take a hit. No more standing out in the applicant crowd.
But don't worry too much. You can always rejoin Premium later if you change your mind.
Let's delve into the specifics of canceling fees and refunds for LinkedIn Premium.
LinkedIn typically operates on a subscription basis for its Premium services. Suppose you decide to cancel your Premium subscription.
In that case, the following applies:
- Cancellation: When you cancel your Premium subscription, you can still enjoy the Premium features until the period you've already paid for ends.
- Refunds: LinkedIn generally does not provide prorated refunds for the remaining time if you cancel your Premium subscription before the end of your billing cycle.
- Automatic renewal: Remember that, like most subscription plans, unless you've chosen a different option, Linkedin Premium renews automatically.
So, if you wish to avoid being charged for the subsequent billing cycle, it's crucial to cancel your subscription before the renewal date.
- Rejoining: If you cancel your Premium subscription and later decide to re-subscribe, you can do so at any time.
You'll regain access to the Premium features and benefits associated with the plan you choose.
Remember that policies regarding cancellations, refunds, and re-subscriptions might have
variations or updates, so it's advisable to refer to the latest information provided by LinkedIn directly or through their support channels.
Comparison of all LinkedIn Premium Plans
LinkedIn offers a variety of Premium plans, each with distinct advantages.
But which one is right for you?
Sales Navigator Core or Sales Navigation Advanced? Premium Business or LinkedIn Premium Career?...
Let’s compare these plans head-on!
LinkedIn Premium Business Vs. Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Premium Business is designed for businesses seeking to expand their reach, enhance their sales and marketing efforts, and gain valuable insights into their industry.
It caters to a broader audience, including business owners, sales and marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, and those involved in business development.
On the other hand, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is specifically tailored for sales professionals aiming to streamline their sales process, identify and qualify leads effectively, and ultimately close more deals.
It targets sales managers, directors, and individuals involved in sales and marketing efforts.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Core vs. LinkedIn Sales Navigator Advanced vs. LinkedIn Sales Navigator Plus
If you are a solo entrepreneur or small business owner wanting to get more leads, Sales Navigator Core is a good option.
If you are a sales professional at a small-mid market company who wants to find and connect with more potential customers, Sales Navigator Advanced is a good option.
If you are a sales team within an enterprise that wants to integrate Sales Navigator with your CRM, Sales Navigator Advanced Plus is a good option.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator vs LinkedIn Recruiter Lite
Sales Navigator is for sales leads, while Recruiter Lite is tailored for recruitment.
Sales Navigator helps you identify and reach out to potential customers.
Recruiter Lite allows recruiters and HR professionals to find the best candidates for job openings.
Choose based on your objectives—sales or hiring.
LinkedIn Premium Career vs LinkedIn Premium Business
Premium has distinct plans.
LinkedIn Premium Career is designed for job seekers, providing job-hunting benefits, such as InMail credits and enhanced job insights.
Premium Business, on the other hand, is for businesses looking to amplify their brand presence and marketing efforts.
LinkedIn Basic vs. Premium
LinkedIn Basic is the free version, allowing you to create a profile and connect with others.
Premium elevates your experience with additional perks. It offers increased visibility, valuable insights, and the ability to contact more people outside your immediate network.
In summary, the choice among these plans depends on your career goals.
If you're job hunting, focused on sales, recruitment, personal branding, or simply aiming to enhance your LinkedIn experience, there's a Premium plan to match your objectives.
Your journey gets a boost when you select the plan that aligns best with your professional aspirations.
Final Say on LinkedIn Premium Pricing:
After reading this far, I’m sure you’ve figured out which Premium Plan works best for you.
As you’ve guessed, every plan has unique benefits and is tailored to specific needs. A plan that works wonders for job hunters may not be the right fit for brand building.
But whatever your reason for picking a Premium plan, chances are you’ll want to use LinkedIn to get more leads for your business.
And LinkedIn presently has over 930 million users.
That’s one super big number, right?
But don’t worry.
This is exactly where our tool, Salesrobot, can step in to
✅Cut the clutter
✅Make meaningful connections with potential clients
✅Generate warm leads
By sending more than 200 messages a day to prospects on autopilot - saving you loads of time and effort.
The best part – it can even bypass LinkedIn connection limits without putting your profile at risk.
Now, if Salesrobot caught your attention, we’ve got some good news.
There’s a risk-free 14-day trial offer.
No credit card or phone number is needed — just your email, and you're good to go!
So, here’s hoping you make the most of your LinkedIn journey.
Until next time,
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)
Thoughts, Notes & Tutorials
Get free leads for 14 days
Start generating high-quality leads in next 60 mins
(like our 3000+ users do)